Drivelers craving the backwoods #285

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I.m trying get the same job some of ya'll have but it doesn't seem to be working. Where can I send the ramen noodles.Don't want nobody being hungray.

Swing on by in about an hour and I`ll feed you up on bream, jalapeno-onion hushpuppies, pickles, and onions.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I.m trying get the same job some of ya'll have but it doesn't seem to be working. Where can I send the ramen noodles.Don't want nobody being hungray.

COD's not accepted.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Swing on by in about an hour and I`ll feed you up on bream, jalapeno-onion hushpuppies, pickles, and onions.
You and your wife better go ahead and eat them. It would be 9 before I can get to your neighborhood.Thanks for the invite.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Not going to make ya'll any more money today. Ya'll on your own till Thursday:cheers::rofl:.Somebody needs to fix my job title under my name before I have to sick Nic on them.:bounce:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I've got thunder in 30055

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Not going to make ya'll any more money today. Ya'll on your own till Thursday:cheers::rofl:.Somebody needs to fix my job title under my name before I have to sick Nic on them.
You have been appointed & anointed, you gottaa cover the updates now!:bounce:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Not going to make ya'll any more money today. Ya'll on your own till Thursday:cheers::rofl:.Somebody needs to fix my job title under my name before I have to sick Nic on them.:bounce:

Nic is the one who probably put it there. :rofl:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I've got thunder in 30055

Headin your way! Bottom fell out here while I was piddling in the barn. I did ride the rebuilt ZT and put it to the ultimate speed test just as it burst loose on the way back. By the time I got to the garage I would’ve been wading back to the house.

It’s simmered down to light rain now.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Dogs are on the porch freakin out due to thunder, but don’t let a squirrel run across the yard. They go deaf then. :bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hey Bass, Quack

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hey do we get a poll so we can vote on how well Craka does his new job. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.