Drivelers craving the backwoods #285

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Mission accomplished and back at the house. It be hotter`n fire out there. Yeller flies are somewhat fierce too.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
OK, but only for you Ma. I messed up and stepped on a 6 & 1/2 foot rattle snake about 6 inches behind his head..he bit at me hit'n just bellow the top on my boot and get'n his fangs hung in my blowser (lower end of my pants leg tied down over my boot). I kicked and kicked and every time he stretched out in front of me I pulled the trigger on my .44 Mag....reloading..the 7th shot cut his 3 inch wide head off. Some where during that I did a childish thing.
Bless your heart........... I'da probably done worse than a child, I'da been a baybay for sure!:hair::rofl:
Glad you survived to tell the tale!:cheers:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Mission accomplished and back at the house. It be hotter`n fire out there. Yeller flies are somewhat fierce too.
Have I ever mentioned............I.HATE.THEM.THANGS?!?!?!??!:popknot::smash: make me talk UUUuggglllyyyy!!!

Wycliff

OK, but only for you Ma. I messed up and stepped on a 6 & 1/2 foot rattle snake about 6 inches behind his head..he bit at me hit'n just bellow the top on my boot and get'n his fangs hung in my blowser (lower end of my pants leg tied down over my boot). I kicked and kicked and every time he stretched out in front of me I pulled the trigger on my .44 Mag....reloading..the 7th shot cut his 3 inch wide head off. Some where during that I did a childish thing.

Did you tinkle yourself facepalm:

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Just sumpin special 'bout diving off the deep end of the pool nekkid, with a bar of soap and towel.

I do that out at the Indian Mound on Lake Seminole. Until that aggravating varmint runs me back in the boat.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
We got a good typical Summertime shower and now the Sun is back bright as can be, hot n steamy.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
It is 72 and a 10 mph wind blowing here in my office.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Storms in the area but nada here.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
We're under a severe Thunderstorm warning until 10:00 tonight.............

Status
Not open for further replies.