Drivelers declare it has rained for #349 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Just maybe you're looking at that walk in the wrong light. You have to live to that age and overcome a lot of obstacles to get to that exercise program. Have a good one,today is gonna be pretty after these rain clouds finally go away.

Ahhhh unless I am mistaken you were born within a year of me.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Saw where Bob Dole is battling stage 4 lung cancer at 97. Haven't thought of him in a while,hope he beats it.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Saw where Bob Dole is battling stage 4 lung cancer at 97. Haven't thought of him in a while,hope he beats it.

Lung cancer is not a C that you normally beat. And like you I had not heard his name in a long time.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Gobble,cast your mind back to ancient times,Johnny Mercer had a song,that proclaimed,"accentuate the positive,eliminate the negative,don't mess with Mr. inbetween". That's a pretty thought.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning batbro and Chief

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
We are about to put this one to bed as everyone is getting up. Anyone got the next one? I might have an idea but don't want to be a starter hog.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Mornin JC, Batjack good to see yall up this morning!!!!!

Anyone a Ukrainian or Chi-com that need to give away some scratch????

Gas keeps going up, I will need it!!!!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin JC, Batjack good to see yall up this morning!!!!!

Anyone a Ukrainian or Chi-com that need to give away some scratch????

Gas keeps going up, I will need it!!!!

Mornin Coop, been hearing everyone talking about it, but haven’t been rambling around much lately to notice it too much. We knew it was coming though.

Status
Not open for further replies.