Got pulled over with a head light out on a partly sunny day

Big7

The Oracle
That’s an old rumor. If it can be proven you “ intentionally “ caused an accident……you would probably be charged with at least reckless driving and maybe even assault & battery. There are proper ways to take care of things.
That incident was over 20 years ago.

And.. IF a Cop in Rockdale County Ga. COULD charge you with ANYTHING, they definitely WOULD.

He knew he had no case, not to mention running faulty equipment on the roadways and so did I. :wink:

Dub

Yep. Going from Conyers to Fulton Industrial one morning in the summer before 9/11.

NOT JOKING.

If you get hit in the rear, it's the other parties fault. Period. Cop or not.

Dude....

You locked up the brakes with the intent of trying to get the car behind you to crash into you ?

Intentionally causing an accident on what you stated was a heavily trafficked road....in the dark ??????

Sounds like a situation that needless put many people at risk.

Should the fool have been riding your bumper like that ? Of course not.

Trying to create an accident, though ?

Really ?

cowhornedspike

Dude....

You locked up the brakes with the intent of trying to get the car behind you to crash into you ?

Intentionally causing an accident on what you stated was a heavily trafficked road....in the dark ??????

Really ?
Should give that deputy an award for the best reflexes ever!! 10 feet behind him and still avoided an intentional accident? I call bovine excrement or at least some very exaggerated "facts" ...sorry.

Big7

The Oracle
Dude....

Really ?
I get your point. Me and Rockdale didn't have a very good relationship back then. Believe me when I tell you I wasn't the only one they harassed. They harassed more civilians than they did not. Seriously. An unusual number of charges were filed against multiple Deputies compared to other counties.

Some lost rank, job or were brought up on charges. It was really bad there and that along with the Mexican invasion is why I sold my house while I could still get a dime for it and moved out of that county.

Should I have did that? NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT.
Would I ever do it again? Probably not.

On the other hand, if I had tailgated them with a headlight shining right straight into all their mirrors and they brake checked me and I had hit them, they would have put me under the jail.
BANK. :wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dub

Big7

The Oracle
Should give that deputy an award for the best reflexes ever!! 10 feet behind him and still avoided an intentional accident? I call bovine excrement or at least some very exaggerated "facts" ...sorry.
Believe what you want. I was there. You were not. :wink:

So, maybe it was 15 feet. The point is he was tailgating me with a bad headlight in my eyes for several miles.

HE COULD HAVE CAUSED ME TO HAVE AN ACCIDENT DOING SOMETHING HE HAD NO REASON TO BE DOING.

Last edited:

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team

Jester896

Senior Clown
IIRC it was taught that you use your turn signal 100-150' prior to your turn....or for a visual reference about 1/2 block prior.

not sure why I would remember that...I think it has been 50 years since I passed a drivers test:huh:

I had a woman scold me once for not using a turn signal...she told me if I had... she would have turned in front of me.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Believe what you want. I was there. You were not. :wink:

So, maybe it was 15 feet. The point is he was tailgating me with a bad headlight in my eyes for several miles.

HE COULD HAVE CAUSED ME TO HAVE AN ACCIDENT DOING SOMETHING HE HAD NO REASON TO BE DOING.
Proof positive that two wrongs actually do make a right after all. LOL