Ever think you’re just born to lose ?

Dub

Ever think you’re just born to lose ?​

Nope.
Never have.

Get kicked to the ground….know I am getting up.
Laying there is a pointless delay, because I will be getting up…the sooner, the better.

I do, however, wonder sometimes if I was born 150 years late. Seems that values and principles then were more easy understood and accepted. Now, we are under siege from every direction with heathens attempting to destroy America.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
My son was born "lose" He has a connective tissue disease(Marfans syndrome). It's suppose to be hereditary, but we have all been tested with negative results. Guess he was one of the chosen ones. He's had more surgeries than anybody I know. EX: lung collapse, full back. foot, hip, etc all before he was 20. Not keeping him down.:waggingfinger: He is currently getting his Masters degree while working with Autistic young men trying to get them ready to live on their own. He amazes me and I'm a PROUD Mama. :rockon:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
The good news is it’s a minor minescus tear should be able to handle with therapy and an injection

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Just lookin and passin on by. Don’t want to jinx myself at my age.

I’ve been very lucky all my life as far as this type of thing is concerned. Don’t ask me how with some of the dumb stuff I’ve done especially at a much younger age.

Glad it wasn’t anything too bad T.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
The good news is it’s a minor minescus tear should be able to handle with therapy and an injection
Get well soon, brother T. No twerkin' or doing splits for at least 3 months. :bounce: