Ever think you’re just born to lose ?

basstrkr

Hope you get better soon Throw. I had the flu for ten days juance , when i got better I went to get some firewood and threw my back out for another 6 days?!!
But ... it sounds like you put some fancy moves on that stump so there is that.

Hillbilly stalker

Bad day T:banginghe, when we get over 50….we sure don’t bounce good anymore. 2 years ago I had a cur take me out. He flew up behind me and caught both my knees. Knocked me flat on my back and I heard a loud POP. I laid there for a few seconds waiting on the pain so I would know what broke. Nothing broke, so I checked my rifle, nothing broke there either. I crow hopped for over a month , but got over it. As much surgery as you had, you better get that one checked out. You been paying insurance premiums….use it.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Crap T. Your hits just keep on coming and it's not fair. If it'll make you feel better here's what I did Thursday evening. Headed to the ER in a while because it stayed swole up.

finger.jpg

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Crap T. Your hits just keep on coming and it's not fair. If it'll make you feel better here's what I did Thursday evening. Headed to the ER in a while because it stayed swole up.

View attachment 1236620
Ouch! That looks painful!

Well the good news is I don’t have a Broke bone. Went to urgent care. Got to follow up with my ortho.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
How you manage that ? Looks like a tomahawk chop

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member

View attachment 1236620

General speaking I don’t recommend doing that Lee. ;)

And your trigger finger too. :waggingfinger:

Havana Dude

Some times you’re the windshield, some times you’re the bug. Most days, I’m the bug. May want to get that one checked out. May not. Up to you. Hope it wasn’t serious.

Lukikus2

Hope all you old folks a great and painless year. I will be glad to see 2023 in the mirror. Colitis, acute sinusitis, four broke ribs, flu, bronchitis. Allergic reaction to a allergy medication took me out for a additional week. Now my knee pops every step. “The knee I had fixed “.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I bet he yelled “LIBERTAW”!!! When that happened

Well, it wasn't "Libertaw". It was the F bomb multiple times and in rapid succession. I'm down to about 4 F bombs a day now. :bounce:

It happened Thursday. It involved a me v. the table saw competition. The table saw won on a technicality. I saw it coming but couldn't get to the kill switch fast enough.

Went to the ER yesterday. The bone isn't broken so that's good. Got a brand new tetanus shot and 2 antibiotic Rx's.

Takeaway Lesson - When 5 o' clock comes and you're hot, tired and sweaty that's when you unplug the table saw, go inside in the A/C and pop an ice cold beer.

P.S. - Nobody put any Merthiolate on it so I guess I'll live. :bounce:

Last edited:

jbogg

View attachment 1236620
I am a little squeamish, and will not be able to look at that much longer. Surely some mod or administrator can do something about that. Oh, never mind….;)