Falwell, Jr.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
I scanned through a lot of this. I read the pros and cons (mostly cons). I’ve talked to ‘JB’ about this and respect his decisions as I can respect all of you at least most of the time.

Having said that, I still go to a church. I plan to keep going. Not because I think they are perfect or good, but because I can meet, interact, and do Christian life with those in like mind as I. That's the way I do it. I’m not asking you to be like me!

What if Jesus came and rejected religious organization of the day—guess what He did!

What if that stopped him from learning about His Father? Where would you be?

What if he said I not going to the cross for those zealots, or criminals, or Jews, or Romans? Where would you be?

If there was no cross, there is no forgiveness, no resurrection and there is no afterlife, no power and no hope! You get the idea!

But there is, it is a free gift, He did pay the price, he bought you righteousness and an opportunity to be with Him eternally! Every person every nation every tongue has that possibility because of Christ!
It is something you cannot get anywhere else!

He is the only bridge you’ve got to the Father! You and I better at least know what He wants for you. If you are His, then be sure to seek that out!

The beauty of church is not the buildings, organizations, leaders, etc. it’s those who are forgiven, broken and hungry people that need to know more of Christ and become more like Him and less of yourself!

The Spirit is alive, the doctor is in, the healing is real and God wants you to have it! That is all!

God Bless!

Last edited:
Alright......I'll read it :)

From your posts, it sounds like he has some rebellion issues against his diddy.

More than just rebellion. Fair warning, the term cuckold will come up. If you don't know the context you might not want to dig to deep.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Well if Jesus did not trust men, and he was one we are dupes who should not trust father or mother nor our honors to them, nor the brothers and sisters they have given us, nor the men and women present now and to our past who it is said could tell the difference between what is just as to liberty and captivity.

But if Jesus would have judged every man to be by God's purpose a dissenter to all things big and small, wide and narrow with the exception of himself and an individual and his own and by his own or in understanding responsible for his own security, than yes Jesus must of been a social paranoid and could not trust men. But I suggest that he was not this paranoid individual and did trust those who could hear the voice of his shepherding, or the counsels of the prophets to a people that knew to not be totally depraved.
I'd suggest you start sending a sizeable portion of your income to Benny Hinn, then. He will enjoy it more than you do.

gordon 2

I'd suggest you start sending a sizeable portion of your income to Benny Hinn, then. He will enjoy it more than you do.

Not on my team. Not even the same game. :) I send my money to Wikipedia and the Washington Post :flag:and hope for the best.

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
And, he will heal many blind, crippled and paralyzed folks with it.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

gordon 2

So, maybe you don't .........trust.......him? :eek:

Is he still touring? I just checked him out.

"A Call to Prayer
Christians remain one of the most persecuted religious groups in the world. Many countries are escalating persecution against believers."

I bet some people believe this and fork over.

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Just read the article. A lot of their story doesn't add up at all. Particularly the continued friendship with the wife's boyfriend. Makes zero sense. And....having him stay at family farm after a long term affair. Zero sense. Common sense indicates there is more to it.........and, why did he not divorce her? After all that? Makes no sense. But, I do see his point about religion. I often think people come to these conclusions from convenience rather than introspection.

Tragic either way.

Israel

BANNED
Sometimes a man ain't what he was...even when an article was written... and even when he's quoted as saying what he is. (God knows what other quotes may have been left out)

Sometimes a man ain't even the same man at the end of a day as he was in the morning.

Or last hour. But I guess if we feel we can nail him...we just gunna.

Kinda like pinning butterflies in trays...if that's all anyone ever saw of them...he might be missing a lot.

Last edited:

gordon 2

Sometimes a man ain't what he was...even when an article was written... and even when he's quoted as saying what he is. (God knows what other quotes may have been left out)

Sometimes a man ain't even the same man at the end of a day as he was in the morning.

Kinda like pinning butterflies in trays...if that's all anyone ever saw of them...he might be missing a lot.

So are you saying that we can be drawn and praise and then drawn and quartered and then drawn gain and praised gain?

gordon 2

Just read the article. A lot of their story doesn't add up at all. Particularly the continued friendship with the wife's boyfriend. Makes zero sense. And....having him stay at family farm after a long term affair. Zero sense. Common sense indicates there is more to it.........and, why did he not divorce her? After all that? Makes no sense. But, I do see his point about religion. I often think people come to these conclusions from convenience rather than introspection.

Tragic either way.

Sources and Sources and Sorceries.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer

His mercies are new every morning!!!

gordon 2

Wow.

I think I’d rather send money to Hinn, and he’s a colossal fraud.

Yes I understand exactly where your coming from. For examples between Joe Rogan, and Jordan Peterson and Benny Hinn... I'd rather send money on Hinn if I had to or if sending money to at least one was obligatory. Jordan Peterson according to my trusted source is everyone's dad and the dad they think they should of had. It's his shtick.

Who else can we tar and feather? Do you like your dentist? Mine is EXPENSIVE... I think I'm gona dentist hop soon.

On the other hand I don't like to not like someone and what they do.

Last edited:

1982ace

I think people get discouraged from church is because they are looking to much at man and not the Lord. When man fails and they will, people are let down.God is the standard!

Israel

BANNED
So are you saying that we can be drawn and praise and then drawn and quartered and then drawn gain and praised gain?
all I can say is there are some terrible lessons about grace...when it's not left room for...

sumthin' bout old and new wineskins I rekon

an sumthin bout lengthening of cords and enlargin' a tent

an mebee dyin' can be an easier way on the soul than killin'...I mean...who'd a thunk it?

Last edited: