Favorite hunting Show?

SteveP

Duck Commander (even though I've never duck hunted), Deer & Deer Hunting, Tred Barta

Ted Nugents "Spirit of the Wild" is pathetic to me. It's great what he does for the kids and all, but he is goofy as anything I've ever seen.

Perkins

Hey not to high jack the thread but there have been several comments on the Duck Comander show and most of us are not even duck hunters??
My point being man that show is Awesome!! I love it. them boys are doing good, and I am proud of that for them.
Hope they keep it up.

SneekEE

I prefer the classics!!!!!!!!

12wq.jpg

:yeah:

BigBrett

red arrow, bone collector, realtree roadtrips, primos outdoors. whatever happen to that realtree home video's show?

treemanjohn

Banned
I don't care for the hunting shows that take place on a animal ranch. Predator Nation is by far my favorite, then Arrow Affliction. Too bad Tred Barta is sick, I guess his hunting/fishing show days are limited

I use to like Oneil but his sponsorship with Cajun Shake kills the show for me. The 10 minute goof sessions wrapping game in bacon, shaking spices on it, injecting it, and putting it on the grill are UNBEARABLE to me

deerhunter70

I think my avatar saids it all...I met him, T-Bone and Nick at Southern Shooters in LaGrange this past summer...they were a blast..