Figured I'd share

Redbow

I have one not exactly like the one you have but mine is a handy little light at times. People think its an ink pen in my shirt pocket.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Looks like a good one. I have been carrying a small light for years due to cataracts and living in an old house.

Hillbilly stalker

The technological advancement in lights in the last 5 years or so has been simply amazing. They can get more lumens and longer burn times than the big ol wheat lights we used to carry Coon hunting. I always tote a small flashlight, mines about the size of a tube of chapstick. I like the charging and size of this one. I know what a few fellows are getting for Christmas now. Thanks man. (y)

Core Lokt

The technological advancement in lights in the last 5 years or so has been simply amazing. They can get more lumens and longer burn times than the big ol wheat lights we used to carry Coon hunting. I always tote a small flashlight, mines about the size of a tube of chapstick. I like the charging and size of this one. I know what a few fellows are getting for Christmas now. Thanks man. (y)
It's no qbeam but for its size it sure puts out good bright lite. Has 2 settings on it too.