First supper Stateside

slow motion

Technically not the first one. Sweetie made the first one. This is the first one I've made since we got back. Just getting started so for now just a pic of a libation. Feel free to join in.

20230621_190513.jpg

slow motion

I apologize for the ice in the bourbon @Nicodemus and @NCHillbilly please don't ban me. I have it neat some times too. Had some some scotch in Scotland and when asked said ice. Then asked if that was sacrilegious? Said to him no . His little brother would disagree. He probably would too but he wanted and received a good tip.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I apologize for the ice in the bourbon @Nicodemus and @NCHillbilly please don't ban me. I have it neat some times too. Had some some scotch in Scotland and when asked said ice. Then asked if that was sacrilegious? Said to him no . His little brother would disagree. He probably would too but he wanted and received a good tip.
If you want to pollute and ruirn your likker, it ain't none of my bizness. :bounce:

hawkeye123

Welcome back slo mo! Did you go to Edinburgh Scotland on your trip ? That city Screenshot_20230621_195107_Gallery.jpg& playing golf at St Andrews were the highlights of my England & Scotland trip! Blackened whiting filets & scrimp w/ cauliflower casserole & kale slaw ..real good supper on a rainy nite in Ga!

slow motion

Welcome back slo mo! Did you go to Edinburgh Scotland on your trip ? That city View attachment 1234565& playing golf at St Andrews were the highlights of my England & Scotland trip! Blackened whiting filets & scrimp w/ cauliflower casserole & kale slaw ..real good supper on a rainy nite in Ga!
No golf but did tour the castle there. Fine food brother.

slow motion