For those that have the Glock 19 and 26...

308-MIKE

have a g23, with a galco iwb holster(used to have an uncle mikes but it wore out), wear it inside my jeans in the small of my back. pretty comfortable, and wearing a shirt untucked no one knows it's there. by the way if it matters to anyone i'm 6' 210 lbs

kg4ghn

I have a 19 and 26.

I carry the 26 mostly and the 19 stays at home with the glocklight attached doing bedside duty.

I bought holsters for the 19 since I had it first and use the same ones for the 26. I have a Raven Concealment Systems holster that can be used IWB or OWB, and a Crossbreed Supertuck.

I carry a spare 19 mag usually just in a back pocket. I've still got to invest in a good mag holder...

Both guns are shot, as much as money and ammo availability allow. (Not as much lately as I would like.)

TurkeyH90

Glock 19

Glock 19 carries very comfortable and concealed in the MTAC, just borrowed my buddys' for the evening last week and wore it with shorts and a T-shirt. I even wore it over to a LEOs' house who I am friends with to see if he would call me on it. After an hour I showed it him and he was pretty impressed. Only downside is that they are pricey and I have yet to order one because of that.

Butlerdawg

I know the MTAC is pricey but I love mine. I have the 9mm/40 slide kydex on mine so it will hold all the 9s and 40s. I had my g22 with a crimson trace in it and my brother who is a deputy could not tell i had it on.I was only wearing shorts and a baggy shirt. He was pretty impressed. In my opinion it was worth the money.

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
If you like the MTAC, then you will really like the Super-Tuck from Crossbreed. It is a little cheaper to (only $10, but it is $10).

jatkin99

glock

I carried a g27 iwb just rear of my rt side in a blade-tec holster. It carried high and most shirts covered it. I could also tuck my shirt around it. It got stolen. I left it in my truck instead of carrying it into Lowe's (Douglasville).

I have a g22 that I carry now. It's larger. I have a paddle holster with FBI cant and a leather hoster that fits into the small of my back sideways with a slight cant upwards. The leather one conceals better in the summer. I wear shirts outside that fall 3 or 4 inches lower that the gun and it hasn't been a problem.

If anyone sees it, it's not concealed. I prefer that bad guys get caught by surprise if I ever need to pull it.