For you Tech fans

Doc_Holliday23

I say the first half and keeping the bugs to 200 yards rushing over 100 yards under there avg per game.

I'm certainly not arguing that we got beat, but the offense wasn't really what I would ever call "shut down," not to mention we had 3 possessions without our QB.

tjl1388

Surprised you would wear that in public after the last UM game.::ke::whip::D

If I can wear it through the majority of the 90's and through the latter part of the C(r)oker years I can wear it through a 9-5 season.

I just packed a nice green one with the U on it... I want to put a U on the top of my lens but they won't let you unless your a college (as in enrolled in college) photographer....and those idiots do nothing but get in the way anyway...

Marks500

Good Article... Confidence in the Jackets! Cant wait till Game time!! Been waiting Impaitiently!

DBM78

I'm certainly not arguing that we got beat, but the offense wasn't really what I would ever call "shut down," not to mention we had 3 possessions without our QB.

I must of forgot about Nesbitt being out on Defense was he in there helping to stop the UGA RB's?

Get real if you have a running QB he is going to get hurt during the season so don't even try to pull that. I don't think he missed 3 possessions maybe 1 or 2 at the most. I really think he only missed 1 and that was when Shaw threw the INT.

Marks500

I must of forgot about Nesbitt being out on Defense was he in there helping to stop the UGA RB's?

Get real if you have a running QB he is going to get hurt during the season so don't even try to pull that. I don't think he missed 3 possessions maybe 1 or 2 at the most. I really think he only missed 1 and that was when Shaw threw the INT.

Only 1? It was more then that, I have it on DVR, i can go back and watch... Doesnt really matter anyways, we got beat at our own game, Running the ball. And If Iowa does the same not telling what id gonna happen.

MudDucker

Staff member
Only 1? It was more then that, I have it on DVR, i can go back and watch... Doesnt really matter anyways, we got beat at our own game, Running the ball. And If Iowa does the same not telling what id gonna happen.

Why don't you do that ... in fact, invite Doc and Bird'nNut over to watch it with you. It will purge your karma. :bounce:

Doc_Holliday23

My bad, it was 2 possessions. We were driving on the UGA 30 when he got hurt but settled for a FG. The next possession Shaw threw a pick on the first play.

DBM, you might not have seen us play this year... but most of the time we didn't need a defense. I'm not going to say its a definite because none of us know, I concede that, but in my humble opinion we score more than 30 if Josh doesn't get hurt.

DBM78

My bad, it was 2 possessions. We were driving on the UGA 30 when he got hurt but settled for a FG. The next possession Shaw threw a pick on the first play.

DBM, you might not have seen us play this year... but most of the time we didn't need a defense. I'm not going to say its a definite because none of us know, I concede that, but in my humble opinion we score more than 30 if Josh doesn't get hurt.

I see your still having nightmares of the game and can't remember what happened. And it wasn't 2 possessions is was like 4 plays tops.

Doc_Holliday23

I see your still having nightmares of the game and can't remember what happened. And it wasn't 2 possessions is was like 4 plays tops.

I just told you what happened... Nesbitt got injured while were driving. Shaw comes in and goes 3-and-out and we settle for a FG.

Next possession Shaw throws a pick on the first play. So yeah, it was only about 4 plays, but it was still 2 possessions.