Free four wheeler rides

Josh B

Got this one Saturday evening. Got winded Saturday morning and got busted playing with my phone 1st Saturday evening. First doe came in looking up in the trees and I hadn't untied my bow yet while I was sending text. Second doe not so lucky but the hole you see is the exit hole. Hardly any blood trail. I don't think my rage opened properly.

Attachments

• 20160910_193914.jpg
    20160910_193914.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 1,424
  • 20160910_200710.jpg
    20160910_200710.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,429

countryboy27012

Congrats!

How far did she run?

Barebowyer

I used to shoot rages a lot and took many deer with them. I had one kick flat on impact on a quartering away deer(back rib) and travel horizontally up under the spine(original 2 blade head). I had two others with the three blade head that had a much higher exit wound then the entry wound resulting in very sparse blood for a good ways. All three shots mentioned were from an elevated position and very hard to understand when you see it. The first one with the three blade I heard go down and it still took me forever to find her due to minimal blood. I only shoot trad now so no worries any longer but I took many, many, deer with them. I think fixed blade heads and proper arrow tuning are the best thing out there.