Ga hunting land poll

What type land do you mostly hunt?

• Total voters

Blackston

Are you 50 ft over the line 500 ft over or .........

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
I hunt private, leased and public. I spent most of my time on the lease last year. There's simply more deer there than at home.

Sixes

I voted club, but I hunt family private land, club and have permission on a couple private land tracts. Should of allowed multiple voting

Stevie Ray

Most of my hunting is on land I own but I also like to hunt public land, two different worlds and both fun.

Scuba51

moved up here 6yr ago turned 68 last jan, cant seem to find any one to get permission to hunt, even with a dang bow. sure wish it would change back to my younger days

DeoVindice

These days I only hunt private land that I own, and private land my family owns.

I hunted permission land for many years and joined a club for a couple years after that. The only public land hunting I've ever done was on a draw hunt from time to time.

jbogg

Chattahoochee National Forest as well as a few mountain WMAs in the National Forest. I hunted a small 200 acre private lease for over 20 years, but I really like the freedom of hunting the National Forest. You can walk all day and never see another person or a property line.