Game Warden says....

Thunder

Feeders will be legal next year. He told my buddy that runs the cooler I use that they will for sure be legal next season. :huh:

Anyone using one will have to buy a "feeder tag" in order to legally use it.

Anyone else heard this? If the DNR are starting to tell the coolers....must be a fact.

DSGB

Aren't feeders already legal, you just can't hunt over them?:huh:

Ta-ton-ka chips

GONetwork Member
Thunder said:
Feeders will be legal next year. He told my buddy that runs the cooler I use that they will for sure be legal next season. :huh:

Anyone using one will have to buy a "feeder tag" in order to legally use it.

Anyone else heard this? If the DNR are starting to tell the coolers....must be a fact.
It's true! Hintz has the story and as soon as he finds a scanner he's gonna post the details:crazy: ::ke:

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
It has not came up for vote yet but all of the DNR rangers that I have spoken with feel the same way they think it will pass this time.

quackwacker

I cant believe Im about to say this...................

I would only vote yes for this if each feeder had a $500 permit fee. then we would see who really wants to bait and who don't. All the money could go back into DNR for hunting programs and wild life management.

Other wise I say big toe NO!:hammers:

SADDADDY

DSGB said:
Aren't feeders already legal, you just can't hunt over them?:huh:

YEP!:huh:

Destin Bound said:
Man i hope not. Its just like everything else. Dumb down the standards for those who cannot or dont want to put the time in.

Hey! I resemble that remark:D

IdRatherBHunting said:
Corn is your friend. I love it.

ahhhhh Corn:pop:
me likes da corn:pop:

IdRatherBHunting

I hope they do it this year. I dont know much but I feel like with Ga's tag limits so high that there must be heard managment needs so used responsibly it would help. I would use them simply because I dont get to hunt but a few times a year and that would help me be able to at least see more game when I do get to go.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Are they talking about feeders being legal, as they already are or hunting over feed (bait)?

Ta-ton-ka chips

GONetwork Member
quackwacker said:
I would only vote yes for this if each feeder had a $500 permit fee. then we would see who really wants to bait and who don't. All the money could go back into DNR for hunting programs and wild life management.

Other wise I say big toe NO!:hammers:
Actually the legislature would steal it:banginghe

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Hunting over bait.

Hintz

Ta-ton-ka chips said:
It's true! Hintz has the story and as soon as he finds a scanner he's gonna post the details:crazy: ::ke:
I actually have video of that conversation, let me find somewhere to load up, you sit by the computer and wait:clap:

scshep2002

Banned
Its about time!! lol Let the golden nuggets flow!!!! the first round of 50lb bags is on Saddaddy lol :) Let your feeders runneth over with golden joy!!! :)