Game Warden says....

GMARK

Here we go again...:pop: :pop: :pop:

scshep2002

Banned
OK Destin bound lets set some things straight, maybe you should go back and read the post about the pres. and paying lease memebrships. I never complained about it, just asked for an opinion as I am going to start a new club in Sc and maybe GA this year. Just getting some input and opinions on how other clubs have handled things in the past. But when it comes to corn, corn the big toebig toebig toebig toe out of em and if you havent figured I love corn :) popped with butter and yes in the feeders.

rex upshaw

that's bad news in my opinion...but it has to pass first. i just hope that the properties that border where we hunt aren't going to participate if it is the case.

coon dawg

GONetwork Member

scshep2002 said:
HEck I say it beats my pres/lease payment thread with over 120 posts!!!! This one is gonna be good :)
hmmmmmmm........then I'll see your 120, and raise ya 15 more posts!!!:D :pop: :pop: :pop:

243Savage

Hintz said:
I actually have video of that conversation, let me find somewhere to load up, you sit by the computer and wait:clap:

Hintz...yer killin me dude!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fredw

Retired Moderator
Thunder

Thunder said:
Feeders will be legal next year. He told my buddy that runs the cooler I use that they will for sure be legal next season. :huh:

Anyone using one will have to buy a "feeder tag" in order to legally use it.

Anyone else heard this? If the DNR are starting to tell the coolers....must be a fact.

A game warden, just like you and I, can express an opinion on what will or will not happen with the baiting issue. The truth, however, is that no one knows at this point. There are state legislators who, based upon public comments, support baiting for deer. These same legislators intend, again based upon public comments, to introduce legislation to legalize baiting for deer. Until a bill is introduced in the state legislature, approved by a majority vote of both the house and the senate, and signed by the Gov., all we (and those we want to look to as being more knowledgeable) have is conjucture.....not fact.

scshep2002

Banned
I will raise your extra 15 by 30 more posts coondawg!!!!!
do you fold yet?

I think can say your name without a personal attack lol It aint that bad on here lol I just wanted to call your attention , your attention, to the thread if you fully read it and knew why I posted it but I guess everyone is entitled to your I mean their opinion :) I guess we can agree to disagree lol

coon dawg

GONetwork Member

scshep2002 said:
I will raise your extra 15 by 30 more posts coondawg!!!!!
do you fold yet?

I think can say your name without a personal attack lol It aint that bad on here lol I just wanted to call your attention , your attention, to the thread if you fully read it and knew why I posted it but I guess everyone is entitled to your I mean their opinion :) I guess we can agree to disagree lol
elmo NO!!!.........raise ya 5 more, for 170!!!:banana: :banana: .............:pop:

QuakerBoy

coon dawg said:
yeah, dude..........I'm gonna go with 87 posts on this one...........:pop: :pop: :pop:

87 posts today? 87 posts till it gets pulled? 87 posts by Saddaddy?:huh: ::ke:

scshep2002

Banned
VOTE SAddaddy lol 100 posts :)

Coon dawg, I am gonna raise ya to 200 posts over 3 days but thats as far as I can go lol

calvin

Banned
Baiting...............

is already "off the chain".................

remember................I told you first:p

:flag:
:rofl:
:fine:
:cool:
:clap:
:D
:cheers:
:bounce:
:type:

why? because enforcement has become an exersize in futility................nothing makes law enforcement mad-er than waisting their time or putting them to work.......

:whip:

calvin

scshep2002

Banned
LOL OK Destin lol fair enough lol :) As long as you dont say i was complainin lol I can liove with that :) Cheers!!! I Dont mind people saying I hunt over corn but complain I do not :)

GMARK

coon dawg,

We see how short people's memories are! I'll say 124 before it gets buried!

coon dawg

GONetwork Member

calvin said:
is already "off the chain".................

remember................I told you first:p

:flag:
:rofl:
:fine:
:cool:
:clap:
:D
:cheers:
:bounce:
:type:
oh contrare, my friend..............the Madison County warden has about dedicated his life to findin bait piles...........led the state last year in convictions....:cheers:

SADDADDY

I bet this baby gets pulled before it hits #99

Wendy’s Purse Talk:crazy:
I was getting worried there for a while with all this talk about purses, tampons, wife’s fussing, touchy feely stuff, homeless people, hugs and kisses for my honey and good lord only knows what else finally we have a subject we can get down an dirty with:bounce:

:pop: