Game Warden says....

scshep2002

Banned
NO way Sad it makes it to 200 lol I can feel it coming and that aint lunch lol Heck we are at 38 in under a 1/2 hour lol

calvin

Banned
Coon Dawg

my friend..................

he could have retired in Bibb Co. in a 1 mile radius of my property!

:bounce:

:whip:

CALVIN

SADDADDY

calvin said:
my friend..................

he could have retired in Bibb Co. in a 1 mile radius of my property!

:bounce:

:whip:

CALVIN

he could of retired working my area, I sure could have shown him a few more bait piles:eek:

oh never mind:crazy: they were mine:rofl:

:pop:

Robk

See if this can help

cornblackpantherfallhenturkeyhuntingdoghuntingshootingducksonthewatercrossbownightlightinghogzillatresspasserspoachersmotherinlawsnaggingwivespoormarkmenship. And that's my .02 cents worth. LOL :D

Last edited:

SADDADDY

Oh yeah

Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy:cool:

My name is CORN!

Corn Baiter:banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:yeah:

scshep2002

Banned
I think the use of corn in the "act" would illegal in most states lol but who knwos down here I am a crapetbagger from up north lol

IdRatherBHunting

corn for me. I heart corn. Please pass. please. If it becomes legal Im opening a mobile corn delivery buisness. Ill come right to your feeder and feed em for ya for a small fee.

SADDADDY

scshep2002 said:
I think the use of corn in the "act" would illegal in most states lol but who knwos down here I am a crapetbagger from up north lol

I hear ya Vinny:bounce:

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law:smash:

Naw that ain’t my corn, nope I wasn’t hunting over that, the other guy put it there, a poacher must have done that, this is why I called you out here in the first place:huh:

IdRatherBHunting (after they pass the law you need to change the name to IdRatherBait):rofl:

sign me up brother I be your first customer:fine:

scshep2002

Banned
Now that os one smart man lol deliver corn to the feeders lol I want to franchise one of you corn operations offices in S Ga please :)

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
You boys gonna get it.

Mac

I was at Walmart last night they most have had 200 bags of corn.

I am not going to lose any sleep either way.

Everyone just chill out !!!!!!