GON post participant's are leaving.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Ive moderated a lawn forum 5 years and never had members that spent so much energy to insult and discredit other members.
I see exactly one of those types of members here right now. You wanna do this again? You're about there. History repeats itself. Some folks can't Heed common sense.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
thumb_sheebox-give-me-6ack-off-some-elc-ow-room-give-4792497.png

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
shoot, I been a Billy for a long long time, and I din't even know they had a faceplant page

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Oh, Greg.... BTW. I didn't have any of that brass rod you were looking for. I imagine that AirGas would have some at the welding supply. I can check if you want me to.

greg_n_clayton

Oh, Greg.... BTW. I didn't have any of that brass rod you were looking for. I imagine that AirGas would have some at the welding supply. I can check if you want me to.
Ok. Please do. I need to get that steel pin out of there.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Sounds like you cant take a joke and just like to argue to me. Take a deep breath its really not that big of a deal. Thanks for acknowledging how smart I am though. I appreciate the compliment.:rofl:

I love a good joke and I do think you are smart....hardheaded and cantankerous...but very smart

See? Even hard headed cantankerous red neck richie gets along with erryboty and gets compliments to boot. It can't be that hard to do can it?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have a Facebook account. Can I still post in the Billy thread?

rospaw

You can find this very example almost simultaneously above and in the PF. Uncanny I tell ya.

I thought i was a complainer..... I ain't SHEEP compared to you.
The problems is .... in your posting/comments NO ONE AGREES WITH YOU that will post in your favor. Even RW stays away from your comments. You know your on the darkside when that occurs. :hair: Sorta like a PETA nut posting in the "Stalk and Kill hog forum" on the thought of how CRUEL it is to kill a piggy. :crazy:
Posting a different opinion is great for a discussion but at least be able to see the responses as others opinions that they believe in. Then when facts get throw around don't go in defence mode or run away.
You know you are in the lions den and have a whole raw ribeye hanging around your neck in the PF forum. If you don't know this ....... oh well!

red neck richie

See? Even hard headed cantankerous red neck richie gets along with erryboty and gets compliments to boot. It can't be that hard to do can it?
<iframe width="678" height="381" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>