GON post participant's are leaving.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Hello
My name is kmack I have a GON addiction.
I’m sitting next to someguyintraffic. He’s on his phone 2 two tu to to.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Hey some guy.
U hunt this last weekend.
What do u hunt deer with. Bow, rifle. Both.

someguyintraffic

Oh, then when they find out you dont have online feelings like them they question if you hunt or fish. Lol, petulant.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
We just tring to find out if you have a good spot. May invite our selfs.

someguyintraffic

folks gettin' all tore up in here

Tore up? Youre kidding right?
The topic is old and now renewed and participation has dropped and has been for years by reading previous pages. Suppose people really dont like the font that much?

As for NCHB claiming 99% have no issue, well when youre sampling is based on the daily regular group that spend all day and week here of course no one sees anything unattractive about the forum. How many memberships are here and how many havent participated for long periods that once did or log in now and then because of topics raised in this thread?

Ive moderated a lawn and landscape forum off and on for years with about 4 other guys. You have to resist the I am God complex to do so. Think Ive banned 1 guy over 5 years and he had been warned 3 times to quit advertising.

HunterJoe24

Most people here dont spend their day online and their online persona isnt where they go for acceptance.

Says the guy who's posted over 1,000 times in the span of a few months. Been a member since 2015 and have yet to reach 1000. I post pretty regularly and honestly am probably on this forum too much at times. Don't accuse people of something then get your panties in a wad when you get exposed

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Oh My !

someguyintraffic

Says the guy who's posted over 1,000 times in the span of a few months. Been a member since 2015 and have yet to reach 1000. I post pretty regularly and honestly am probably on this forum too much at times. Don't accuse people of something then get your panties in a wad when you get exposed

Exposed for what, not agreeing with the peanut gallery? LOL

13 replies in a day is what Ive posted. Youre serious? Theres members here logging 50 or more daily easy. Im sorry about your post count. Maybe your just not that interesting and witty to converse with.:)

Last edited:

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Traffic must be grid locked today or the service at chic fil a was a little too fast again.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Tore up? Youre kidding right?
The topic is old and now renewed and participation has dropped and has been for years by reading previous pages. Suppose people really dont like the font that much?

As for NCHB claiming 99% have no issue, well when youre sampling is based on the daily regular group that spend all day and week here of course no one sees anything unattractive about the forum. How many memberships are here and how many havent participated for long periods that once did or log in now and then because of topics raised in this thread?

Ive moderated a lawn and landscape forum off and on for years with about 4 other guys. You have to resist the I am God complex to do so. Think Ive banned 1 guy over 5 years and he had been warned 3 times to quit advertising.
Yeah, I belong to and moderate a few other outdoors forums. They are pretty much dead. This one is one of the few that has survived Facebook and Twitter and all the new, glam social media sites. There's a reason for that. This is the best outdoors forum on the web. We have a bunch of new members joining every day. 365 days a year. And usually at least one former member trying to rejoin each day. :) That doesn't happen if people don't like the forum.

I don't think we have any mods with a God complex on here nowadays, either. We try to avoid hiring guys with negative attitudes as mods. None of us have to resist the God complex. Maybe it's just you. If it was like you say here, this thread and several posters on it would already be gone by now.

Seems like negative threads like this aren't really adding a lot to the forum, either. Either you like our forum, or you don't. Either you can follow a few simple rules, or you can't. Either you can get along with folks, or you can't. Don't try to project your bitterness onto everyone else. If we're that bad, why do you keep coming back? And back? And back? You can always go post on the forums that suit you more than this one. Negativity isn't the best way to spend your life. Lighten up. Enjoy life instead of picking it apart.

Last edited:

someguyintraffic

Yeah, I belong to and moderate a few other outdoors forums. They are pretty much dead. This one is one of the few that has survived Facebook and Twitter and all the new, glam social media sites. There's a reason for that. This is the best outdoors forum on the web. We have a bunch of new members joining every day. 365 days a year. And usually at least one former member trying to rejoin each day. :) That doesn't happen if people don't like the forum.

I don't think we have any mods with a God complex on here nowadays, either. We try to avoid hiring guys with negative attitudes as mods. None of us have to resist the God complex. Maybe it's just you.

Seems like negative threads like this aren't really adding a lot to the forum, either. Either you like our forum, or you don't. Either you can follow a few simple rules, or you can't. Either you can get along with folks, or you can't. Don't try to project your bitterness onto everyone else. If we're that bad, why do you keep coming back? And back? And back? You can always go post on the forums that suit you more than this one. Negativity isn't the best way to spend your life. Lighten up. Enjoy life instead of picking it apart.

Lol, project. Youre killing me. You know exactly what Im addressing and the group Im alluding too.