Good lil .410 pattern

blong

Thread starter #1
I shot this pattern at 35 yds with 7/8 oz tss 8's out of my little stevens 410. 10" circle. I believe it would kill a turkey at 40yds no problem.

blong

Thread starter #3
if you hunt turkey's with a 410 you are the man!:cool:
I do not usually but have killed a few with it. I don't have the patience for 20 yd shooting most the time. My nerves get me and when he breaks the 40 yd barrier, BOOM!

short stop

Oh no not another TSS thread ...... :eek:

nice pattern for the .410 . Ive killed one with standard shot 3'' #6 not long ago at 15-20 yrds ..

I want a Rem 1100 in .410 to shoot TSS 9s .

Great Job blong!

What happened to the T-9 thread short stop?

short stop

Great Job blong!

What happened to the T-9 thread short stop?
who knows ... I didnt yank it .. folks couldnt be civil so I guess the powers that be pulled the plug .

about the same every yr .. Some one post TSS info and patterns . The haters roll out ... you know u cant kill one with it ...............really :crazy:

who knows ... I didnt yank it .. folks couldnt be civil so I guess the powers that be pulled the plug .

about the same every yr .. Some one post TSS info and patterns . The haters roll out ... you know u cant kill one with it ...............really :crazy:
:bounce:

hawglips

Here's the 10" and 20" .410 pattern (at 40 yds) that I'll be hunting with on Saturday. (And yes, it's TSS.) And Ryan, it's through a Rem 1100 with a Briley XFull choke.