Good shooting rest?

Gator89

Ole Rocket Boy Bezos had his peoples on the giddy up.

The rear bag & da feets showed up this morning.

Bag should work fine stacked on top of other bags...it's a little smallish to be a stand-alone rear. They most likely have a larger size, but I like the "adjustability" with stacking.

Gotta hunt down a magnet to use for securing the feet inside the base cavity when not being used.

The Amazonians are on the ball, mine arrived today, too.

Reactions: Dub

rosewood

The Amazonians are on the ball, mine arrived today, too.
Wished they would stick to what they are good at and keep their nose out of politics.

rosewood

Jester the Enabler!

rosewood

I’m taking Geezer’s lead... will break the bad news to the misses when that big box shows up. Jester is the fall guy. She’ll ask why I have five bipods and four rests... such a complicated world we live in.
Better watch it, might lose your GON privileges if she knows how you know him..

Dub

candied yams you say :crazy:

Those were my attempt to be culinarily inclusive of our members from the NorthEast.......:rofl:

Too bad we can't always agree like this.

(y)(y)(y)

One more than one occasion I heard Woody Coffee speak & write comments on the subject of hunters needing to put aside petty differences and come together over our common interests.....hunting.

Different factions get wrapped around their axles: we need to archery hunt only, dog drive, no dog drives, crossbows aren't legit, modern muzzleloaders aren't primitive weapons, caliber wars, shouldn't kill does, should kill more does, etc, etc.

He was spot-on, of course. We are all more like-minded than we allow ourselves to believe.

Hunting, in all it's forms, must be promoted with zeal in hopes of getting the next generation actively doing so. Same with with responsible firearm ownership.

The rest of the world is conspiring against us....wanting to take away our freedom.

We need to sidestep the petty squabbles and stand together. If we don't, they will pick us apart and use our own weakening divisions to their advantage.

Y’all are terrible... I just accidentally ordered one too. $131 seemed like I had no option.

Limited-time deal: Caldwell The Rock BR Adjustable Ambidextrous Rifle Shooting Rest for Outdoor Range https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000S5W78..._dl_5V97PN2X8APSRXM9BJSS?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Cool. One thing I wasn't aware of.....the horizontal piece that comprises the surface for the fore bag is made of steel. For some reason, the pics online had me thinking it was plastic (like the side compression wings). Once I had it out of the box it became more evident that it is solid & will certainly exceed my needs.

Jester the Enabler!

:rofl: :rofl: His avi pic does fit that, does it not ???

It's comparable to the food cravin's that get flung over on the Paymaster forum. Jester is doing the same here..... (y)(y)(y)

I’m taking Geezer’s lead... will break the bad news to the misses when that big box shows up. Jester is the fall guy. She’ll ask why I have five bipods and four rests... such a complicated world we live in.

The Caldwell box is small enough to slide under the nearest sofa...just gotta intercept the mail arrival before the doorbell rings.....hide the evidence until the wee hours when it's safe to run night ops and retrieve it.....and hopefully it'll blend in with your other gear and stay off the radar.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jester896

Senior Clown
Those were my attempt to be culinarily inclusive of our members from the NorthEast.......:rofl:

I won't tell them it was prolly sweet taters
:rofl: :rofl: His avi pic does fit that, does it not ???

It's comparable to the food cravin's that get flung over on the Paymaster forum. Jester is doing the same here..... (y)(y)(y)

you see that name under it a fine fella hooked me up with:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dub

rosewood

The Caldwell box is small enough to slide under the nearest sofa...just gotta intercept the mail arrival before the doorbell rings.....hide the evidence until the wee hours when it's safe to run night ops and retrieve it.....and hopefully it'll blend in with your other gear and stay off the radar.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

I used to hide new guns in the shop, then take several guns out to clean and bring it back in with them. Now I just clean them on the coffee table. The cat don't care. :)

Rosewood

Dub

I used to hide new guns in the shop, then take several guns out to clean and bring it back in with them. Now I just clean them on the coffee table. The cat don't care. :)

Rosewood

Yep, brother.....I do the same.

My dogs don't seem to mind, either.

They are curious when I'm getting supplies up to the mancave.

I wish I could get the youngest to fetch the occasional spring that gets launched across the room....she just gives me that look...

rosewood

Yep, brother.....I do the same.

My dogs don't seem to mind, either.

They are curious when I'm getting supplies up to the mancave.

I wish I could get the youngest to fetch the occasional spring that gets launched across the room....she just gives me that look...

The critters sure do make things better don't they? Don't know how I would have made it without mine.

Rosewood