Grandbaby #11 Is On Her Way!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
her Dad might as well take up reloading.

He gonna need plenty of ammunition with those 2 little girls
Nope, he needs to pick them a Godfather that's a touch on the cray-cray side. My Goddaughter told her (then) boyfriend (now husband for 15 years) that "Momma's got a leash on Daddy so you've got nothing to worry about with him.. BUT when Uncle Mike is around be very careful. He's crazy and VERY protective of me." First time he saw me I was in my ghillie suit and tap'n on the window of his car with the barrel of my 12ga. :rofl:

oldfella1962

Nope, he needs to pick them a Godfather that's a touch on the cray-cray side. My Goddaughter told her (then) boyfriend (now husband for 15 years) that "Momma's got a leash on Daddy so you've got nothing to worry about with him.. BUT when Uncle Mike is around be very careful. He's crazy and VERY protective of me." First time he saw me I was in my ghillie suit and tap'n on the window of his car with the barrel of my 12ga. :rofl:
Let me guess - Uncle Mike was doing the same thing from his side of the window! ;)

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Let me guess - Uncle Mike was doing the same thing from his side of the window! ;)
I learned early.. and quick. For some reason my first 3 girlfriends' Dad's were all homicide detectives.. Mikey was a good little boy.

Gbr5pb

Remind me and I’ll bring #3 by in about 16 years to meet her! Came Friday

Attachments

• IMG_4374.jpeg
    IMG_4374.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 1

greg_n_clayton

Congratulations Glenn ! Your Christmas spending just went up .......again my friend !

3:55