Great Sunday morning hunt!

tl140

What a great hunt Sunday morning! My 10 year old daughter got her first deer the first time she ever pulled the trigger on a rifle. She saw a lot of deer over the weekend, but finally got a shot on one and got meat in the freezer! 30 minutes before our daughter shot her first deer, my wife got a great deer! So proud of them both! Great lifelong memories!

Attachments

• 9C9BB9C1-5465-4102-AB0D-A8D241E7278D.jpeg
    9C9BB9C1-5465-4102-AB0D-A8D241E7278D.jpeg
    438.6 KB · Views: 323
  • 14836AB2-FB80-4035-9424-9BC127DA8462.jpeg
    14836AB2-FB80-4035-9424-9BC127DA8462.jpeg
    458.3 KB · Views: 336

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Congrats on some great deer

bullgator

:clap: Congrats to both of them.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
tl140, You are indeed a "Blessed Man" as you obviously have a wonderful and very talented family. This is a fantastic accomplishment for your Daughter and Wife and to be able to do it on the same day is GREAT !!!

Congratulations to both of them for a job ...Really well done.

Life just doesn't get much better than this !!! :cheers:

tl140

tl140, You are indeed a "Blessed Man" as you obviously have a wonderful and very talented family. This is a fantastic accomplishment for your Daughter and Wife and to be able to do it on the same day is GREAT !!!

Congratulations to both of them for a job ...Really well done !!!! :cheers:
Thank you so much! Definitely extremely blessed! It was such an amazing morning to see the happiness and excitement in them both. I wouldn’t trade it for anything!

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
You are a lucky man!!! Congratulations to both of your ladies :)

Core Lokt

Congrats to both of the!

Please don't take this the wrong way but I have to ask. You say your daughter's first trigger pull on a rifle. Has she not practiced and shot the gun prior to shooting this deer?

tl140

Congrats to both of the!

Please don't take this the wrong way but I have to ask. You say your daughter's first trigger pull on a rifle. Has she not practiced and shot the gun prior to shooting this deer?
Nope, not on that rifle. She has shot my .22 rifle before and has been repeatedly taught the principles of shooting and shooting safety. I was with her and talked her through the hunt and she made a perfect shot in the shoulder!