Harbor Freight gun case?

Dub

Top Chef
Bump...What plasti-dip thing on the foam?

I'm guessing that once folks have cut/shaped the foam to fit the footprint of their guns, they go ahead and spray the foam down with Plasti-Dip in order to better seal and protect the cut foam and for it to remain intact over repeated use.

flynlow

Student at the Hard Knock School of Aerodynamics
I'm guessing that once folks have cut/shaped the foam to fit the footprint of their guns, they go ahead and spray the foam down with Plasti-Dip in order to better seal and protect the cut foam and for it to remain intact over repeated use.
Thx Dub, thats about the only thing I could imagine too, just never heard of it.

My son bought me a hard case from Walmart many years ago. It's still in great shape. Heavy as the dickens, too. I never trust the latches on anything and put a little clip into the holes molded for locks when I carry it.
My handguns get carried in a Pelican that Lori got for me three or four Christmases ago....

Sorry, I am just now checking in. Don't get to this forum very often. Dub is correct. Cut the foam to shape use spray adhesive to seal everything in place. Then buy plasti dip and spray the foam down. It makes the foam last and looks awesome. Again sorry for the late response.

flynlow

Student at the Hard Knock School of Aerodynamics
Sorry, I am just now checking in. Don't get to this forum very often. Dub is correct. Cut the foam to shape use spray adhesive to seal everything in place. Then buy plasti dip and spray the foam down. It makes the foam last and looks awesome. Again sorry for the late response.
No worries, i just never heard of it and wasn't sure what you were talking about but I knew it had to be along those lines since we're not talking space shuttle components here lol. Thanks for coming back to the forum though, maybe you should hang around more often
:cheers: