Staff member

Jim Boyd

Wow- how amazing is that!!!!!

Wonderful!

turkeykirk

Pretty!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
That’s good stuff! Wonder how old she is.

Geezer Ray

Surprised she makes it through a season period. Shouldn't be too hard to spot. Cool to see though.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Surprised she makes it through a season period. Shouldn't be too hard to spot. Cool to see though.
I don't hunt right where I've seen her. Maybe 1.5 miles. But I've never seen her from the stand. I don't know of anyone who hunts where I've seen her. If they do, they must be like me and would give her a pass. I guess if there were 4 or 5, I may shoot 1 and get the hide tanned.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
What a beauty. Most of them don't make it very long but she looks like she's doing great. :rockon:

splatek

UAEC
So awesome.
I missed a 6 point buck colored very similar to that last season with my rifle. I had a bad case of buck fever.

Mario7979

Years ago there was a doe just not that much white around here and someone got a pic on his property....showed the pic to one too many people and during season she was shot on his property....Trespassers.... that is one reason I very rarely post pics, I would like to but the you have uninvited guest sneaking around....She is very beautiful and hope she stays around for a very long time having baby fawns....

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Pretty deer, but I can see the overbite from here.