Hec camo

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Acorn cruncher, hec suit, ozonics. Them bucks be walking around with a gygometer reading yalls amps. People will fall for any gimmick if they think it makes hunting easier. I hope like heck I don't put out any electronic output that a deer can pick up on.

oldfella1962

I try not to put out any negative thoughts. Maybe the deer can't read my mind (or can they?) :confused: but it puts me in a relaxed mental state.

But I keep it simple - vanilla scented clothes and try to keep a busy background behind me/beside me but I do camo every inch of my face other than my eyeballs, because a predator face is the only "deal breaker" to a deer's Mister Magoo vision.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
It's amazing our ancestors killed anything without all this high tech junk. There is a sucker born every day.

oldfella1962

It's amazing our ancestors killed anything without all this high tech junk. There is a sucker born every day.

Then again they had open season on everything all year long too. And they were in the woods 24/7.

I think one of the greatest generations of hunters are the guys like Fred Bear who pretty much had to make up bow hunting as they went along, often with very low deer densities. Granted a lot of them took some very high-risk shots, but they got the job done more often than not. But I still won't hunt without my Thermacell.

hunter84

I was watching that today and the problem I have is that it might actually work but if it blocks out you electric impulse of your body and the animals can't detect you and thats why that came so close what about the impulses from the camera and their cell phones and all of the other electronics they have with them so they can film.

Ihunt

There is no way a deer feels my emp or whatever. Back when I was young and had the brown it's down mentality I killed a lot of them. None were safe. If they could have felt my "intentions" they would have fled the entire county.

Latest posts