Holidays are over-Get back to work Driveler #266.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Man I just stopped and looked at a used Jeep that's for sale just down the rd. 2002 model and they are axin 8,500 for it! It had the expected mileage on it but it was very clean and the body was in great shape.. But 8,500 for that old of a vehicle.... Ouch!

I sold my '78 for $9k, but she was special !!!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning,

WET morning

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Oh and guess what day it is (bet MzH22 can relate)

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
THANKFULLY, GOBBLIN HAS FINALLY SHOWED UP AND HAS ENOUGH COFFEE TO GET ME SEMI AWAKE AND VERTICAL.

Good Morning to you too, Eli.

I've been sitting here patiently waiting for a Partner in Crime to show up after spending about over 30 minutes AGAIN reviewing all of the excitement at the FPG (Fall Primitive Gathering at Quack's Farm) back in October 2010. It makes you realize just what a nice bunch of Drivelers that we have here.

I thought that I would ADD some SUNSHINE IN YOUR LIVES TODAY !!!! Does any of these fantastic memories look familiar to any of you???????

OH, DOES ANYBODY KNOW JUST WHERE QUACK'S COOZY MIGHT BE THESE DAYS????

Just in case your are wondering....somehow, I bit my tongue again this morning when I posted this 5th photo!!!! I can't imagine why!!!!!!!

FPG 10-9-2010 015.jpgFPG 10-9-2010 020.jpgFPG 10-9-2010 025.jpgFPG 10-9-2010 041.jpgFPG 10-9-2010 044.jpgFPG 10-9-2010 050.jpgFPG 10-9-2010 063.jpg

Last edited:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
hey Eli and EE

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Got the dogs out in this mess. They should be good to go for a while.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
THANKFULLY, GOBBLIN HAS FINALLY SHOWED UP AND HAS ENOUGH COFFEE TO GET ME SEMI AWAKE AND VERTICAL.

Good Morning to you too, Eli.

I've been sitting here patiently waiting for a Partner in Crime to show up after spending about over 30 minutes AGAIN reviewing all of the excitement at the FPG (Fall Primitive Gathering at Quack's Farm) back in October 2010. It makes you realize just what a nice bunch of Drivelers that we have here.

I thought that I would ADD some SUNSHINE IN YOUR LIVES TODAY !!!! Does any of these fantastic memories look familiar to any of you???????

OH, DOES ANYBODY KNOW JUST WHERE QUACK'S COOZY MIGHT BE THESE DAYS????

Just in case your are wondering....somehow, I bit my tongue again this morning when I posted this 5th photo!!!! I can't imagine why!!!!!!!

View attachment 954958View attachment 954959View attachment 954960View attachment 954961View attachment 954962View attachment 954963View attachment 954964

1st Pic- MizT and Jag, Dave fryin' all that filet'd crappie I brought. I told him, "I'll bring it if you fry it". He did an awesome job of it too, cooked jess right.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Dang, woke up to wind this morning, not good.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Morning all

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Nope, don’t like the looks of this at all.
Mature oaks swaying big time.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
SwampY

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Just rain here at the moment.

morning Ruger

Deluge here.

3d-smiley-face-wearing-goggles-a-snorkel-and-swimming-flippers-E2A29K.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.