Being a husband is

tr21

Telling your wife you’re going to finish working on her bathroom closet and put the third shelf back in it. Working all morning getting it done (with her watching and talking to you the entire time)and when you finish and show it to her she says she didn’t want the third shelf put back in it.
I'd tell her "you watched me install it so you should be able to take it out" and walk away ! things like this make me glad I never got married !!!!

tr21

When she was agreeing with my mom about weed eating a huge part of the farm I told them both “you know where the weed eater is”
:popknot:sure you did! either then you woke up OR you went and showed them where it was, how to start it and then put it away when YOU were finished ! ::ke:::ke:::ke:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Telling your wife you’re going to finish working on her bathroom closet and put the third shelf back in it. Working all morning getting it done (with her watching and talking to you the entire time)and when you finish and show it to her she says she didn’t want the third shelf put back in it.
She’s just trying to keep your mind off of what happened Saturday. :bounce:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
And less goofing off on here. Ain’t you got some mopping to do. Don’t her car need to be washed too? Get, boy! Get! :bounce:

Baroque Brass

Man you just gotta remind her who wears the pants in the family :eek:
My wife let’s me wear the pants on my birthday and Father’s Day, it makes me feel special.

Last edited: