Being a husband is

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Telling your wife you’re going to finish working on her bathroom closet and put the third shelf back in it. Working all morning getting it done (with her watching and talking to you the entire time)and when you finish and show it to her she says she didn’t want the third shelf put back in it.

oldfella1962

Wow! No, I never had anything like that happen, that I can remember. I would hope that I would handle it well.

Toliver

10 years from now she'll wake up mad at you and won't tell you why. You'll post about it. We'll make guesses as to why she's mad. We'll list things you did or didn't do. It'll be the third shelf.

georgia_home

No good deed…

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
10 years from now she'll wake up mad at you and won't tell you why. You'll post about it. We'll make guesses as to why she's mad. We'll list things you did or didn't do. It'll be the third shelf.
That happened to me recently.
I posted. Y'all replied.
Some laughed.
I still don't know what I did or didn't do. I'm certainly not going to revisit it. :bounce: :bounce:

Big7

The Oracle
Telling your wife you’re going to finish working on her bathroom closet and put the third shelf back in it. Working all morning getting it done (with her watching and talking to you the entire time)and when you finish and show it to her she says she didn’t want the third shelf put back in it.
Recon that's why I'm 0 and 2. :rofl: