Holidays are over-Get back to work Driveler #266.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
And there's millions more where he came from. :bounce:

This chinamen is laughing his butt off some where over there. He sent you hardware you may or may not need depending on application and no instructions on how to determine if you need it.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Got to try and get more zzzzzzzzs :yawn:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning to all of you fellow Drivelers. I hope that all of you are awake by now.

It was amazing that "MY DREAM" last night was the fact that EVERY city across the world that had a street re-named at a point in the past, changed it back to the original name as of today.

Heck, I think that maybe my two lady friends that BOTH have birthdays today should possibly have their names put there instead as they had MUCH BETTER "DREAMS" than anybody else that I know. Thankfully, I was included in lots of those DREAMS. :lovey::lovey::lovey:

The "Vicky and Teresa Parkway" sounds a lot better to me because they were always the two Hawtest Women on the planet in my opinion even if they didn't show up on Mapquest, Google, or any other GPS device !!!!

The really good news is the fact that I did get to have lunch with "sweet" Vicky a couple of weeks ago and I also got to talk with her yesterday to wish her a Happy Birthday and share some good conversation together. Thankfully, she had received my birthday card earlier yesterday.

ps: I have NEVER been politically correct and I NEVER will be either !!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin Mike!

Looks like you and I.

Coffeebro done got his skedule messed up.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Gonna be a long day.......not much zzzzzzzzzs last night.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

I didn't get much last night but did catch a few this morning. :eek2:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2: Mernin..........

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

I saw that.

Caffeine is your friend today.

You have to sneak up on those little Chinamen, Ruger.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Good morning, somebody tell me why someone would "hack" a FB account ?? What do they hope to accomplish ???:confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.