How did I go 55 years and not know this

Big7

The Oracle
Heard where more and more man made glass is showing up as beach sand. Inert glass ain't hurting a dang thing but the greenies will be gluing themselves to art work over it. facepalm:

Went on a three day fishing trip to Dry Tortugas and the garbage disposal had a placard that said something about how much glass the boat could grind up and put in the ocean per day. I think it was based on the size of the boat.
(more like a ship)

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Lived 67 years and I'm just now finding this out??? PTL for the inter-webs...Guess I shoulda been edumacated in Cobb.
Guess you should've.. it only took me 13 years to learn that parrot fish eat coral and deposit sand. They also blow out a silicon balloon around themselves at night so they can sense anything approaching as they sleep.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
As bad as my ex-girlfriend used to wash off fresh picked greens before she cooked them, ain't no telling how many tons of regular sand I've excreted in our 5 year relationship. She was fine as can be, and was a great cook, but that girl sho couldn't wash off some greens. :sick: Mercy!

Lukikus2

As bad as my ex-girlfriend used to wash off fresh picked greens before she cooked them, ain't no telling how many tons of regular sand I've excreted in our 5 year relationship. She was fine as can be, and was a great cook, but that girl sho couldn't wash off some greens. :sick: Mercy!

The first time my late wife cooked greens it was like eating seaweed right off the beach! I made the greens after that.