How many Swap & Sell regulars have a Concealed Carry Permit?

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
I've noticed that the response to calling and Emailing the Governor urging him to sign HB89 into law has been minimal at best. Many members here in the Firearms Swap & Sell haven't voiced their support in the threads on the forum. This will probably be pulled but I just wanted to get the word out here as well.

Please contact Governor Perdue with the information below.

Methods To Use

Web Form E-Mail: http://gov.georgia.gov/00/gov/contact_us/0,2657,78006749_94820188,00.html

Snail Mail (USPS):
The Office of the Governor
State of Georgia
203 State Capitol
Atlanta, Georgia 30334

Phone:
404-656-1776

Fax:
404-657-7332

Thanks,

Robert

Last edited:

Shane Dockery

already done! from my NRA mailing last night.

Markn30135

Done...........

raw111

Cwp

After the bill passed, i went out Monday and filled out the paperwork for my permit. I have already contacted the Gov's office. There is alot of pressure from the restuarant industry for him not sign this bill.

rich

Wiskey_33

I do...

I'm gonna be ticked if this bill doesn't get signed. Sonny needs to man up.

Killer41

Done, but the public gathering part of HB89 still says "...include but, not limited to...". This is great for gun rights, but it still isn't where we need to be!

firebiker

used your link to email and ask for the Gov.'s support of this bill even though I don't own any Guns :bounce::biggrin3:;):biggrin2:

scottypp

Had the GFL since last yr.. sent the e mail today to Sonny,,, also sent a note to my local rep who voted AGAINST the bill..

cpowel10

I have my permit, and have emailed governor's office.

I think there is no reason for an eligible person to not have a GFL. I applied for mine the day after my 21st birthday and got it in the mail about two months later.

thepipe

Done. I too have a CCW.

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Good news.....Keep it up. The only chance we have is to out number the opposition.

Robert

MossyOak

Have always had a CWP..

Thx for your post here, I sent my concerns off to OL' Sonny, sure wished every-1 who owned guns that are law abiding would follow up with this.
:shoot:

predator

Thanks bruz I have already sent mine off this would be a good link to post in other site we all visit.got my info from GEORGIACARRY and NFA evry one need to email the gov even if they dont have a CWP