How many Swap & Sell regulars have a Concealed Carry Permit?

Rolan_Kraps

I do!

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Done, It's a shame you need to have a permit to exercise your 2nd Amendment Rights

I agree but we can slowly and methodically take our rights back......We have to start somewhere and as the "Activist" groups have shown us....The squeaky wheel gets the oil. If we start standing up and being heard we will accomplish our goals.

Robert

Sterlo58

Thanks

Done.
And yes I have a permit.

rshunter

Gfl

done

tok shooter

My wife and I both have ours and we both wrote the gov

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Keep Calling Please.........Every call counts.

Robert

Mojo^

I've had CCW for more than 18 years and exercise that right on a daily basis. My email went to Sonny Purdue a couple of weeks ago followed-up by a phone call earlier this week.

I got my permit (or applied for it) about 2 weeks after I turned 21 and bought my first handgun not long after that. In the past 11 years, I've seldom left my driveway wihout a handgun in my vehicle. I hope this law gets signed so I can carry more outside of the vehicle without worrying about "public gatherings" quite so much. I sent my email.

Rebel's Dad

While the e-mail route is easy, and I intend to use the form on the state site to send one, I think that a hard copy is MUCH more effective than statistics on a computer screen. I typed and printed out a letter this AM, which I faxed and will also mail.

I can assure you that opponents of this law are sending out form letters to anyone they think might print them out and send them, and the biggest stack will get the most attention.

I strongly encourage all of you who care about this issue to do the same.

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
The ink is up and running again......It was working yesterday and I'm not sure what happened. The code that I replaced it with was identical????????????

Robert