How to watch the Braves this year?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Well the good news is now that MB has pulled the All Star game I'm no longer worried about getting Braves games on a streaming service.

tcward

Iv noticed that most of the major streaming services have lost the rights to FOX Sports South, and for the life of me I am not getting stuck with DISH or DIRECTV for 2 years just to watch the Braves. Anyone know of any options to watch them? Or is everyone just waiting it out to see if they renew tv contracts before the season starts?
After the last “Woke” move by MLB...could care less if they ever play another game...

Mike81

Well FS1 is back on youtube tv. Watching braves game now. Surprised when I ran across it.

Shadow11

Well the good news is now that MB has pulled the All Star game I'm no longer worried about getting Braves games on a streaming service.
I agree. I don't watch the news much anymore, but just heard this, this morning. Pathetic losers! We're going backwards. It's going to be like the 50's again soon. Only the white kids play over on this field, the other kids play over there. Talk about dividing people! All because MLB wants cheating/lying to be allowed in elections for their "guy"! I'm done!

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !

Careful, Roark is going to try to get everyone to put you on ignore if you stop watching the liberal's sports.

killerv

I'm not gonna not watch the Braves, been watching since those baby blue uniforms in the 80s,

I wished the braves put up a bigger fight to keep it though.

I did see where Jason Heyward was behind this mess though. You'd think an old Atlanta player would have done right.

poohbear

Yeah I haven’t watch them much since the championship team. Was going to give it a look this year but that is out the window now. I love to watch my Dawgs play football and they started a little of this woke nonsense last year and I’m sure it will return this fall. If it does I will be done with them also. Sad times we live in for sure.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Yeah I haven’t watch them much since the championship team. Was going to give it a look this year but that is out the window now. I love to watch my Dawgs play football and they started a little of this woke nonsense last year and I’m sure it will return this fall. If it does I will be done with them also. Sad times we live in for sure.

What did the dawgs do? I didn't see much of them last yr. Thanks

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Careful, Roark is going to try to get everyone to put you on ignore if you stop watching the liberal's sports.

Say's the guy that LIVES Pro Sports...

Mr... I don't watch any of it.. But knows every single stat for all..

Mr... I don't know nuttin... And starts threads about them..

What a joke!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I did see where Jason Heyward was behind this mess though. You'd think an old Atlanta player would have done right.

Don't worry.. @jiminbogart will keep us all up to date with what's going on.

ESPN is his highlight of the day.