I Finally GOT ONE!

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
A 1911 10mm Pistol.:fine:

RIA 1911A2.

It was to windy to go fishing, so I went rambling around to different gun stores. Wife says it would have been cheaper if I had went fishing.:bounce:

They did not have any ammo, so thats this afternoons mission, find some ammo and to order a few more mags for it, since it only came with a single.
RIA10mm.jpg

rosewood

I think the Para-Ordnance mags fit. The 40 S&W mags work just fine for 10mm.

Ray357

AWOL
A 1911 10mm Pistol.:fine:

RIA 1911A2.

It was to windy to go fishing, so I went rambling around to different gun stores. Wife says it would have been cheaper if I had went fishing.:bounce:

They did not have any ammo, so thats this afternoons mission, find some ammo and to order a few more mags for it, since it only came with a single.
View attachment 1081571
Update is on performance. Never heard anything but good stuff about RIA weapons made in their new fully CNC plant.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Update is on performance. Never heard anything but good stuff about RIA weapons made in their new fully CNC plant.

I have experience with RIA, I already own 3 RIA 1911 .45's. Thats why I jumped on this when I saw it.

Dub

Heck yeah....a doublestack !!!!

Please update the thread once you get some range time with it. (y)

Dub

I have experience with RIA, I already own 3 RIA 1911 .45's. Thats why I jumped on this when I saw it.

I know you'll enjoy it.

I have zero complaints with my RIA 10mm single stack.

It runs every magazine I've tried and had zero issues.

It did need a tweak on the BTGS to give it some resistance. Outside of that all it needed was a good initial cleaning to remove the anti-rust preservative that RIA coats 'em with....then ran it wet with good lube on the first few range sessions.

Doog

I've gotten really close to snagging an RIA longslide. Every one I've touched seemed well constructed. Like it or not, these guys might be the Toyota/Honda equivalent that keeps our (non-custom) American 1911 manufacturers on their game!

Enjoy!

rosewood

I've gotten really close to snagging an RIA longslide. Every one I've touched seemed well constructed. Like it or not, these guys might be the Toyota/Honda equivalent that keeps our (non-custom) American 1911 manufacturers on their game!

Enjoy!

Buddy bought a SPS Pantera 1911. They are made in the Phillipines also. Not sure if they are related to RIA or not. They are still pricey but significantly cheaper than STIs. He swears they are nicer guns and he shot competitively with STIs for decades.

Rosewood