I say it every year

Blackston

But the pic quality on my “ cheap “ tasco is hard to beat !!! My last one died after 4 seasons and 1000 of pics … I replaced it for about 10$ more than the last one 06545209-4F71-426A-919A-7F81E9E92F81.png

Blackston

Work hard on getting the bucks my friend. I know where and when you can get the does. Good luck on getting him. Fine looking buck right there.
Thanks my friend…. Can’t wait !!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I have bought several different kinds of trailcams. From cheap to expensive. I have had by far the best results and longest life from <$50 WGI cams that everybody else swears are unusable junk. I need to try the cheap Tascos.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I have bought several different kinds of trailcams. From cheap to expensive. I have had by far the best results and longest life from <$50 WGI cams that everybody else swears are unusable junk. I need to try the cheap Tascos.
I’ve also been using them and love them for the quality and price. The issue I have had were the slide switches going bad. Still, if I buy another it’ll be the same one(s). My wife wants me to get that camera that sends pics to your phone:bounce:

Blackston

I’ve also been using them and love them for the quality and price. The issue I have had were the slide switches going bad. Still, if I buy another it’ll be the same one(s). My wife wants me to get that camera that sends pics to your phone:bounce:
As I sit here checking the app I warn you it’s HIGHLY addictive!!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
As I sit here checking the app I warn you it’s HIGHLY addictive!!!

That's why I don't get one of those. My deer hunting widow is sick of all that crap! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Blackston

That's why I don't get one of those. My deer hunting widow is sick of all that crap! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
My wife says I’m the Best 8 months outta the year but 4 months I stink !!!
She said last weak you sure have been compliant lately it must be the calm before the storm lol

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
My wife says I’m the Best 8 months outta the year but 4 months I stink !!!
She said last weak you sure have been compliant lately it must be the calm before the storm lol

My first 5 years of marriage - You are not going deer hunting this weekend. (I went anyway.)

The next 5 years of marriage - Why are you going deer hunting this weekend?

Years 11-15 - Are you going deer hunting this weekend?

Ever since - What time are you leaving Thursday? Why don't you stay all weekend and not come home until Monday?

Yep. She's a keeper. :bounce: :rockon:

furtaker

I have one Walmart Tasco that I bought a few years ago. Never had any trouble with it and it works great for a cheap camera. My only complaints are that it doesn't have a battery level indicator or show the number of photos. I do hate that about it.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Is it just me or the more I give for a trail camera the quicker it goes down?

I've gotten partial to the Browning cameras. Mine stay our 24/7/365. I get about 5 years out of one. $165 purchase price/5 years =$33/year cost per camera. I'm down with that. :rockon: