I wanna go home

naildrvr

Had to bring my Mama to Atlanta today to see the neurologist. This place sucks terribly to say the least!!! I haven't lost anything here that requires me to come back and do a search and rescue. Traffic stinks, air stinks, parking stinks, I think you get the picture. I just wanna go home!

Y'ALL CAN HAVE MY PART FREE OF CHARGE!!!

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Had to bring my Mama to Atlanta today to see the neurologist. This place sucks terribly to say the least!!! I haven't lost anything here that requires me to come back and do a search and rescue. Traffic stinks, air stinks, parking stinks, I think you get the picture. I just wanna go home!

What's the people smell like?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

GPS coordinates of the part you are giving up. It sells by the square foot in ATL

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Think about the reason your in Atlanta before you complain too much.
We have access to the finest health care available here.
Yes, it's not on an empty 2 lane road, never will be.
You'll be down next to the Flint before you know it.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Amen brother. We are VERY fortunate to have some of the best hospitals in the USA!

PappyHoel

Sucks that you have to be here for that reason. Hope she’s ok

naildrvr

I'm headed back down by the Flint. I live about 5 minutes from it :banana:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

naildrvr

She is doing well, thanks for the concern. Her neurosurgeon just moved back to Atlanta from Macon so that's what took us there today. She had an aneurysm rupture back in 2014 and they put in a pipeline and she has to have it checked once a year. Today we had to go up there and do all the paperwork so that she can have it checked in July. I agree that Atlanta does home some of the world's best doctors and healthcare facilities, but I still don't like Atlanta!

Reactions: Dub

Matthew6

Banned thug
She is doing well, thanks for the concern. Her neurosurgeon just moved back to Atlanta from Macon so that's what took us there today. She had an aneurysm rupture back in 2014 and they put in a pipeline and she has to have it checked once a year. Today we had to go up there and do all the paperwork so that she can have it checked in July. I agree that Atlanta does home some of the world's best doctors and healthcare facilities, but I still don't like Atlanta!
atl has great, life saving facilities with awesome docs and staff. greatest wishes to your mama.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Hope your momma is ok. And I'm with you on Atlanta. Can not stand that place. Lots of people that I graduated highschool with high tailed it up there in the name of money. My time in the Marine Corps cured my wander lust and the whole time I was out running around the world I missed my small town life in Southwest Georgia. I've been a lot of places and I KNOW what I like best. The thing I never can understand about those Atlanta folks is they always seem to feel the need to explain to you why you are wrong to not like it. If they like it they can have my share too. No you don't make as much money down here but I do ok and get to do all the hunting and fishing I want. No Atlanta for me.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I hope I don't have enough trips to Atlanta in my future to try them all but if I do, try them all I will.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Can't think of a big city that I'd like to visit.. I ain't much for city life and big crowds.

Me either. Unless something catastrophic happens, I don`t plan to ever set foot in another big city in this lifetime. The older I get, the less tolerance I have for the majority of the human race.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Can't think of a big city that I'd like to visit.. I ain't much for city life and big crowds.

Same here, prefer the small town life. I'm getting too old to be bothered trying to live like Grizzly Adams but don't want to live in or visit a metro.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I'm happy to have to drive to Emory next month for my son's hip regeneration surgery. I don't plan on eating out at any BBQ joint. I get the best BBQ at The Cafe 356.