If I had a son . .

emusmacker

I talked with a friend of mine that had his pic taken with Saban after the UGA game and has even talked with him before. ( my friend is over several major radio stations) and he said Saban was a genuinely good guy. He comes across as arrogant and 90% of Ga fans don't like him so they make up alot of "junk about him". He is devoted to football, sometimes more so than his family, but he wins, and is always in the hunt. Maybe that's what UGA needs as a COACH and let Richt be a counselor.

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
I talked with a friend of mine that had his pic taken with Saban after the UGA game and has even talked with him before. ( my friend is over several major radio stations) and he said Saban was a genuinely good guy. He comes across as arrogant and 90% of Ga fans don't like him so they make up alot of "junk about him". He is devoted to football, sometimes more so than his family, but he wins, and is always in the hunt. Maybe that's what UGA needs as a COACH and let Richt be a counselor.

Jealous:biggrin3::rofl:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'm on the fence here. As far as Richt and Christianity and football and what we all think. So, he lets kids get choppy before games which I don't really agree with but don't disagree with either. Some Baptist drink some don't. Some cuss some don't. Some tithe some don't. Richt and morality and Fb do go together but it's a fine line. Richt's mentor was Bowden maybe the gimmicks come from there who knows. From coaching baseball and football I know that every player is different. You have to find something that will bring them all together. Whatever that is. I personally think that is accountability. But, Richts proven to hold kids accountable. Something is missing with Richt but I don't think it's the moral, christian life he lives but FB being number 1 in his life. So for his life it seems his priorities are on point and he tries to do the same with his players. But for the FB side of his life and for the fans that means we get embarrassed on national TV.:bounce: Go Dawgs!

Good post Jeff. I like him, but I also like to win.

riprap

I have been saying and hearing the same things on here, radio, tv (I haven't been on radio or tv:bounce:)...about CMR since 2008. That was the last time I believed we were going to do something good. Now I just hope we do good. The higher ups at UGA I'm sure have heard all the same things. I am convinced they are not happy as well, but just hope as we do that CMR can get it done since he is so loyal to the university. Every coach on the staff has changed but one. No amount of complaining is going to get it done. A lot of us complain because it makes us feel better or to make our rivals feel like some of the fans want to win and not seem mediocre. I will continue to pull for the Dawgs as hard as always to win, but I can never be confident, no matter the opponent.

Matthew6

Banned thug

Sabans children are grown. he has the full support of his wife and she is quietly involved in the program and charitable foundations.

emusmacker

I have been saying and hearing the same things on here, radio, tv (I haven't been on radio or tv:bounce:)...about CMR since 2008. That was the last time I believed we were going to do something good. Now I just hope we do good. The higher ups at UGA I'm sure have heard all the same things. I am convinced they are not happy as well, but just hope as we do that CMR can get it done since he is so loyal to the university. Every coach on the staff has changed but one. No amount of complaining is going to get it done. A lot of us complain because it makes us feel better or to make our rivals feel like some of the fans want to win and not seem mediocre. I will continue to pull for the Dawgs as hard as always to win, but I can never be confident, no matter the opponent.

riprap, that's one of the best posts on here. I too will support the Dawgs, but you gonna make Slayer mad. You have to never EVER doubt Richt. he is the best coach in the country and there is no one that could ever be better. you know how I know. Cause Slayer told me. And that's all that matter.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
If my son turned out like Emusmacker.... I'd SMACK HIM!

And write him out of my Will.... Just sayin...

Browning Slayer

If T could produce a son he wouldn't need this..
throwback-butthurt-cream-png.1117505

Browning Slayer

Last edited:

MudDucker

Staff member
There’s a couple of dawg fans around here that could use a tube of that

And there is a certain tOSU fan who needs to spill a full cup of coffee on his keyboard!

Last edited:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
There’s a couple of dawg fans around here that could use a tube of that

GON be a couple Bucknuts gonna need it come January

Latest posts