Innovative Poaching

turkeykirk

Hunter922

Criminals think they are smarter than the average Joe.. They aren't, most are just plain dumb..
Social media hunters will smear all hunters before its over.. I sincerely belive hunting will be a thing of the past sooner than later. Sad!!

I have never understood why people go through such great lengths to be seen heard noticed and gain attention. The look at me pride selfishness just to gain attention and in some areas fame. I can’t comprehend that mentality..

Long Cut

Doesn’t surprise me one bit.

No telling how many big bucks are getting shot over feeders at dark-thirty with a thermal on a crossbow in Metro Counties.

Cell cameras, feeders, thermals and crossbows. Doesn’t take much skill to kill big bucks anymore.

All for Social Media.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member

No telling how many big bucks are getting shot over feeders at dark-thirty with a thermal on a crossbow in Metro Counties.

Cell cameras, feeders, thermals and crossbows. Doesn’t take much skill to kill big bucks anymore.

All for Social Media.
It's not for social media. It's for ego. Social media is just the latest conduit to feed ego. Big buck poachers have been doing their thing since long before social media.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team

All for Social Media.
The Debil made em do it.

Latest posts