Interesting Article...2009 possibly overrated teams?

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
We saw last year what happens when you pound your chest during the preseason:rolleyes:

It is a wise man who learns from the mistakes of others.

But I've never known you boys to not pound your chests regardless of ranking before during or after the season.;)

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I may have to agree with you on Bammer being added if they run into that Perfect Storm that hit UGA last year.

Well let's hope not. Seriously, I don't wanna see that happen to anybody.

kevina

Banned
I may have to agree with you on Bammer being added if they run into that Perfect Storm that hit UGA last year.

Ah, "The Perfect Storm" really got the Dung flying around here for a while:eek:::gone:

It was starting to resemble the Barner Olympics with all the Dung Flinging:whip:

ACguy

Especially the part about UGA huh?

I think UGA will lose 4 games give or take a game. I disagree that UGA could be in the top 5. But the top 10 is possible just not likely IMO. Even though the article said UGA would be in the top 10 if they won there first 4 games and I think they will loss atleast 1 of them most likely to USCe or Arkansas.

Boudreaux

I agree with all of it...except LSU
Ole Miss I think is going to shock alot of people...by not winning as many games as previously thought.

LSU is gonna be tough..no overrate for them.

I think LSU is going to be for real. They just needed a QB last year and jefferson was playing very well at the end of the year. I don't think they're a Title contender necessarily, but they will give Bama a run for their money in the SEC West.

I hope you guys are right. As we saw last year, the season will follow the performance of the QB. And Jefferson showed promise a the end of the season. We're hoping he can turn that promise into leadership and performance for a full season. Lot of pressure on a Soph. QB and a Fresh. backup.

I think the O is going to have to put up points to win games. The D will not be bad, but I don't think it's going to be the best that LSU's had in the last few years either.

We were 2-3 in the SEC West last year. I do expect some improvement there.

Sugar HillDawg

Troutman, please explain to me how UGA is gonna beat all those teams better than Tech and lose to Tech at the end of the season when ALL the momentum is gonna be with UGA?I'm not a betting man BUT.....................