Investing | Stocks & Funds

sinclair1

I wired some funds to the brokerage account. Might change my mind on Tesla if it keeps going down. Lots of buying ops this week.

sinclair1

Playing with fire. I just liquidated what was going to be a nest egg of Tesla Stock.
If Bitcoin bombs I am going to roll the dice and buy Bitcoin with it.

Have to admit the hands are shaking

sinclair1

I bought Yellow over the counter for $1 and they filed. It’s $6.20 now. I sold and held some.
I am trying to buy Fisker OTC at .002 a share. It might be throwing a few hundred in the garbage to get 10,000 shares but if I can get it to a buck or even $6 on a 1 and a million buyout!

I still to this day have no idea why Yellow is still up. I held some for shear curiosity.

I also see the possibility that Nissan temporarily pulled out of the deal to buy them knowing they didn’t have the cash to keep going. Now they can get a bargain.

I do like a good dumpster fire.
My yellow freight dumpster fire is still going up? No idea why. IMG_4404.jpeg

sinclair1

Markets are frenetic. Still holding $NVDA and $META. $TSLA jumped today...

Liquidated everything else for now...

What are you guys buying?
I sold Tesla but might rebuy later in a dip. I am in the middle of a huge gamble. I moved a roll over IRA that wasn’t a hobby stock into a Bitcoin ETF.

sinclair1

So for an original investment of 200.00 you're now at over 68k. Don't know if luck or skill but either way you the man
That’s the yellow ticker, I have gone up 6x on yellow. Fisker was the 2 cent buy, it’s probably going to bomb, but it’s fun to think of it rebounded I would have 10000 shares bought at $200.

sinclair1

Just that it continues to lose money and that it is dropping due to earnings. It has a heavy burden with stock based compensation which is part of what is dragging it down. Usage seems to be maintaining, but ad revenues are still not where they need to be. FB, Google are the clear leaders there....
Snap jumped, this TikTok stuff may turn it.