Jamie Newman

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
If he’s so good why isn’t he going pro?

I thought the backup QB’s the dawgs have we’re ready to step up when fromm left?

I don’t know that Mathis has been cleared yet.

nickel back

If he’s so good why isn’t he going pro?

I thought the backup QB’s the dawgs have we’re ready to step up when fromm left?

you need something new to say TB.

The one spot Kirby peed in the bed is the QB spot, we all know this or should know this.

nickel back

Jamie Newman would be the only Transfer I would look at, if does not work out stick with what you have and work them(Mathis or Beck), build your Offense to their play style.

TinKnocker

Jamie Newman would be the only Transfer I would look at, if does not work out stick with what you have and work them(Mathis or Beck), build your Offense to their play style.
Well, Newman's play style is essentially Matthis's play style. An interesting theory is that Newman is a perfect fit because you'd have a similar backup in Matthis. You'd also have a season to revamp the offense a little and show Caleb Williams (#1 Dual Threat prospect for 2021) that you are flexible and can mold your offense to his talents. Then you have Mathis and Beck to play in 2021 while Williams red-shirts. Then Williams takes over in 2022 for a few years.

That's all conjecture, but it would be nice to see it play out that way.

nickel back

Well, Newman's play style is essentially Matthis's play style. An interesting theory is that Newman is a perfect fit because you'd have a similar backup in Matthis. You'd also have a season to revamp the offense a little and show Caleb Williams (#1 Dual Threat prospect for 2021) that you are flexible and can mold your offense to his talents. Then you have Mathis and Beck to play in 2021 while Williams red-shirts. Then Williams takes over in 2022 for a few years.

That's all conjecture, but it would be nice to see it play out that way.

Hmmm, that's a good way to look at the situation for sure..

lampern

Its hilarious UGA is interested in him

He does have experience beating other ACC teams but is beating Ga Tech or Miami really much of an accomplishment?

TinKnocker

Its hilarious UGA is interested in him

He does have experience beating other ACC teams but is beating Ga Tech or Miami really much of an accomplishment?

Why is it “hilarious” to take a grad transfer with actual game experience when your only other options are a medically ineligible Mathis, a 5-10 180# Stetson, or a true freshman Beck who has never taken a collegiate snap???

Are you trolling or are all your takes this terrible?

BG77

We got him. Feel better about that than Beck. Dude has some game, from the short video I have watched.

lampern

Why is it “hilarious” to take a grad transfer with actual game experience when your only other options are a medically ineligible Mathis, a 5-10 180# Stetson, or a true freshman Beck who has never taken a collegiate snap???

Are you trolling or are all your takes this terrible?

Game experience is all he offers UGA.

That is something I guess.

The NC ACC schools are all lousy programs