Katie or Carly?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Yup.....she's scary thin.

I'm not interested in a 1/2 heifer, but....she does look unnaturally thin.

Katie has some nice curves.

Yes indeed!

Reactions: Dub

sinclair1

Must have some ugly women up there if those two have you looking to the TV set for 5's and 6's :ROFLMAO: move to the south where pretty women are plentiful

Cmp1

BANNED
Must have some ugly women up there if those two have you looking to the TV set for 5's and 6's :ROFLMAO: move to the south where pretty women are plentiful
Been there in NC,,,4yrs,,,,pretty women,,,,there are some ugly women up here in the sticks,,,,I wouldn't say there a 5 or 6,,,,8 or 9 maybe,,,,

sinclair1

Been there in NC,,,4yrs,,,,pretty women,,,,there are some ugly women up here in the sticks,,,,I wouldn't say there a 5 or 6,,,,8 or 9 maybe,,,,
Nope, 9's will knock your eyes out of socket with no make up, a ball cap and sweat pants. That one chick on fox with the eye lashes that look like a cast net is a 4 without all that goo caked on her mug.:bounce:

Cmp1

BANNED
Nope, 9's will knock your eyes out of socket with no make up, a ball cap and sweat pants. That one chick on fox with the eye lashes that look like a cast net is a 4 without all that goo caked on her mug.:bounce:
Tell me that you wouldn't go out with them,,,,????

baddave

i've always had terrible luck w/chicks that looked too good .. not worth the trouble o_O

baddave

ha ha - you're right .. i had a chick once ,we couldn't go anywhere w/o people running into columns lookin @ her .. we were out once we were just throwin the football @ our hangout place and she and another guy got to playin grab fanny so i just walked up and asked if he was gonna take her home . they just looked @ ea. other . i said "she's supposed to be home @ midnight" i never saw her again . she ended up marrying and divorcing that guy.. i gotta wife now that's a sho nuff keeper

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Most of them have skeletons in the closet or snakes in the head.Just saying......

Big7

The Oracle
Katie for sure!

She's babe-o-licous!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I'd take Dana Perino over either of them in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Dub