Kayak Blind - DIY Build

The Fever

Don't forget to light yourself up so you don't get run over by a boat in the dark

The secret is hunting areas that boats can't go :flag: I don't have to worry about boats where I put in and hunt. My wife was VERY concerned until I explained it.

I'd hunt out of that.

Looks great.

Thanks buddy!

g0nef1sshn

Nice build. Make it how you want it. For the others commenting the cons... Even those that hunt from boats learn from and change blinds as they go. There are always tweaks to improve or trash an idea and start over. Gotta build it and hu t from it to find those things out.. out

The Fever

Nice build. Make it how you want it. For the others commenting the cons... Even those that hunt from boats learn from and change blinds as they go. There are always tweaks to improve or trash an idea and start over. Gotta build it and hu t from it to find those things out.. out

Thanks bud! I am sure I will do it differently in the future.

To understand "why," it is best to first understand what "pluff" (also spelled "plough") mud is. This Carolina Lowcountry term represents a Lowcountry entity -- the slippery, shiny brown-gray, sucky mud, with a distinctive smell like none other, of the tidal flats and spartina grass salt marshes.