Kids fishing in Walton county

rathat76

Can anyone share a recommendation for bank fishing in Walton county? We've been trying Hard Labor and haven't been having much luck from the bank.

Thank you

UncleIcy

I'd invest the time to drive to Charlie Elliott, especially of you're not picky about species. There are some ponds that are under 15 only, and they don't get near as much pressure as you'd think.

rathat76

Thanks a lot for the tip. Not picky about species just want my kids' pole to bend instead of sitting there bored. I appreciate the recommendation.

I'd invest the time to drive to Charlie Elliott, especially of you're not picky about species. There are some ponds that are under 15 only, and they don't get near as much pressure as you'd think.

cuda67bnl

I was fishing it in a small boat a few weeks ago, til I broke the boat....... The bream were on fire. Took a little to find em, but once you did, it was steady action. We were catching them pretty much anywhere we fished. But would hit patches where you’d pull 10 out of a 10 foot circle, in about 15 casts with red wrigglers. I’m sure they were on beds in those spots. It’s big place, but has bank access on pretty much all of it. And they rent John boats too.....

Gone Fishing

Tribble Mill Park. Go to the lake opposite of the one with the boat ramp. Some worms will make ya a happy camper