Killer Instinct crossbows

jbrew

I just wanted to share a positive experience with Killer Instinct customer service...

A few weeks ago, I had gone hunting with my Ripper 415. Normally I bring a target to discharge the bow when I’m done. I forgot the target so I removed the bolt from the crossbow and figured I would discharge it when I got home. Unfortunately, I forgot about it and it sat in my hot truck in the sun too long. When I went back to get it, I found one of the limbs had broken. I emailed Killer Instinct’s customer service and told them what happened, and they were kind enough to send me a new front end for the crossbow free of charge.

I’ve been pleased with the ripper 415 but do not have any other experience with crossbows to make a comparison. I can tell you that Killer Instinct’s customer service is great to deal with.

shdw633

I just wanted to share a positive experience with Killer Instinct customer service...

A few weeks ago, I had gone hunting with my Ripper 415. Normally I bring a target to discharge the bow when I’m done. I forgot the target so I removed the bolt from the crossbow and figured I would discharge it when I got home. Unfortunately, I forgot about it and it sat in my hot truck in the sun too long. When I went back to get it, I found one of the limbs had broken. I emailed Killer Instinct’s customer service and told them what happened, and they were kind enough to send me a new front end for the crossbow free of charge.

I’ve been pleased with the ripper 415 but do not have any other experience with crossbows to make a comparison. I can tell you that Killer Instinct’s customer service is great to deal with.

Thats not the first time I have heard of their 415 limbs breaking. Glad you had a good experience with their customer service.