Last 7 days have been ROUGH.

bany

Good morning kindred one. You have a solid grip on this and you’ll be good. Your son will make sure of this too. There are always going to be happenings that beat us down, bring us up, and in a mysterious way show us the other dimension is real. Gotta hold on to all of it.
I see others feel what you’re posting and hope they carry your thoughts around. It brings peace and compassion. Hopefully patience too! Sometimes that person driving slow or acting “off?” is suffering or otherwise temporarily lost and may need a friendly wave or word.

Have a great weekend and my line is “have fun”! Life is too short. Wether working or not you gotta find a way to enjoy the minutes.

Liberty

Dub, I don't know what to say. My wife, son, and dogs are my whole world, and the thought of loosing any of them, much less 2 is heart-tearing. If you make it around Harris County, the BBQ and sweet tea will be on me.

jbogg

Reading all the above makes me embarrassed to remember all the times I have felt sorry for myself over what amounts to little things. My wife went through eight rounds of chemo around 10 years ago, and I can remember lying awake all night long absolutely terrified at the prospect of a future without her. I cannot imagine the type of loss some of you have experienced, but I pray that you will have peace.