Lead shot for reloading

fauxferret

Will be in the Marietta area this weekend due to family reasons. I know there are several places that carry reloading supplies. I am specifically looking for lead shot in 25lb bags if anyone knows where to look I would sincerely appreciate it. I know for most it isn't worth messing with but for 410 and 28 reloading is a must.

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
Last I checked (a few weeks ago), Bass Pro in Lawrenceville right off of I-85 had some shot, but I don't remember what size bags, and don't remember what size shot... They keep it right in front of the gun counter, so maybe you could get a hold of one of those guys and ask them what they got.

It's a little far from Marietta, but maybe it would work for you to swing through on the way there or on the way back.

fauxferret

Last I checked (a few weeks ago), Bass Pro in Lawrenceville right off of I-85 had some shot, but I don't remember what size bags, and don't remember what size shot... They keep it right in front of the gun counter, so maybe you could get a hold of one of those guys and ask them what they got.

It's a little far from Marietta, but maybe it would work for you to swing through on the way there or on the way back.
much appreciated I will give them a ring

Liberty

Ballistic Products offers free shipping on shot a couple times annually. It’s the best shotgun reloading outfit I’ve found.

fauxferret

Ballistic Products offers free shipping on shot a couple times annually. It’s the best shotgun reloading outfit I’ve found.
They are, but they are hit and miss. I’ll keep my eyes open. I’ve found rotometals the best for non toxic shot. Unconfirmed news on the street is that’s where Bp buys their bulk from.

Liberty

They are, but they are hit and miss. I’ll keep my eyes open. I’ve found rotometals the best for non toxic shot. Unconfirmed news on the street is that’s where Bp buys their bulk from.
Not quite free, but I got this a few days ago.A3B6C9C0-5A16-49A1-A54E-C709E2243C75.jpeg

aabradley82

when I order shot I try to go by the post office and warn them. Small town so they’ll just let me know it’s there. Keeps the mail lady from giving me ugly looks

Jester896

Senior Clown
when my buddy gets boxes of 4 & 6K bullets she just gets as close to his shop door as she can and rolls them out of the truck from the looks of the pile.

fauxferret

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their input on getting shot. Long story short didn’t get much free time between family drama to get to cabelas or bass pro. That being said we were able to stop on the way back in Macon and they had a singular bag of 7.5 shot. So that will tide me over for the time being for my 28. Thanks again for the suggestion I guess I’ll go ahead and start buying up since we are rolling into an election year. Now to find a steady consistent source of 209 primers. Likely will be powder valley that seems to be the common theme.