Lets see some golf carts!

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

What aftermarket parts have you got on it?
Jakes lift kit. The motor, controller and all the electronics were ordered from The Beast company. It’s basically a 48v beast, with an adjustable controller and a jakes lift. Carbon fiber dash and custom black seats with red stitching. Nothing but the frame is factory. The body is red and the UGA logos are stickers but I had a clear coat put on it so it shines and the stickers will never peel

Dowis1974

72 volt bad boy its only 2 wheel drive but does all i need.
150224-jpeg.1164811

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220720-211156_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220720-211156_Photos.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20220720-211639_Tactacam Reveal.jpg
    Screenshot_20220720-211639_Tactacam Reveal.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 150224.jpeg
    150224.jpeg
    238.8 KB · Views: 67

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Used a 36v for years, finally wore it out. I liked the advantages of being quiet, having a roof over my head in case of rain and they will go where most never figure they could. Just don't get the motor underwater. Now I have a 48v, more power, does the job, but doesn't have the seat width the old 36v had. I close in the front and back for extra protection. It can also be wrapped in camo and used as a blind that can be relocated when needed,.

Attachments

• draging.jpg
    draging.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 53
  • buggyhunting.jpg
    buggyhunting.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 54

TarponStalker

Do all of y’all that use electric carts have chargers and electricity at your camps ? I really wanted to get a cart and convert to 48volt since they’re so much quieter than a 4 wheeler. But a buddy of mine “built” a cart like this and I’ve had to go tow him to camp three times as he ran out of juice. With the small hills we have his cart doesnt seem to get more than 12-18 miles before dying. He’s a good mechanic and has tried various battery setups but never gets the mileage I’d like to see. He’s used 6ea 8v and 8ea 6 volt setups. He Finally bought a SxS. We don’t have power at our camp and don’t want generators running all day/night to keep batteries charged. Is he missing something or should I keep my Recon?

NickDeer

Do all of y’all that use electric carts have chargers and electricity at your camps ? I really wanted to get a cart and convert to 48volt since they’re so much quieter than a 4 wheeler. But a buddy of mine “built” a cart like this and I’ve had to go tow him to camp three times as he ran out of juice. With the small hills we have his cart doesnt seem to get more than 12-18 miles before dying. He’s a good mechanic and has tried various battery setups but never gets the mileage I’d like to see. He’s used 6ea 8v and 8ea 6 volt setups. He Finally bought a SxS. We don’t have power at our camp and don’t want generators running all day/night to keep batteries charged. Is he missing something or should I keep my Recon?
My gas cart is a lot quieter than my fourtrax

buckmanmike

I hunt almost all the time using this blind over my cart. Putting popup blind quieter than climbing20201111_170040.jpg a ladder stand. And the sitting alot more comfortable.
2003 CC, DS, 6" lift, 23" tires. I enjoy it. I couldnt hunt without it.