Louis L'Amour Sackett Series

jcarter

Banned
Branchminnow said:
Have any of you read his only book that was sort of like science fiction it was about an author who had a friend come up missing in the desert and all these strange things began to happen the name of the book was the Haunted Mesa Iam not into science fiction but I found this book a very good read that kept my attention just because of the mystery of the whole story it was good.
'the haunted mesa"was taken from the idea of the anasazi indians who more or less disappeared in the1300's. they occupied the 4 corners region of the western usa. some believe they went through openings in the mesa into a third demension. it was a very good book. lamour's daughter writes some books along the same lines as her father. they are not quite as good but decent reading.

Dub

Good reads.

He was my favorite author when I was in my teens....then Stephen King for a few years....then Tom Clancy.

Now its anything by: Vince Flynn, Brad Thor, James Patterson, Nelson Demille, etc.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
jcarter said:
'the haunted mesa"was taken from the idea of the anasazi indians who more or less disappeared in the1300's. they occupied the 4 corners region of the western usa. some believe they went through openings in the mesa into a third demension. it was a very good book. lamour's daughter writes some books along the same lines as her father. they are not quite as good but decent reading.
Yes and the way he writes it makes you think you are actually there! I love that book, although a little far fetched it was interesting to read.

Latest posts